what's the point of drinking

Sipping on this right now, and don't ask me why. I'm a senior goddamit.

View media item 312762

I've had this twice before, when Ludacris first started promoting it. It's excellent. Dare I say, one of the best Cognacs I've ever had. :nerd:

For sure. Beer is meant to be super cold. Whiskey is best served at around 50 degrees to bring out all of the flavor.
Nah that's not true at all. For the most part only Americans drink ice cold beer.

The major domestic brewing companies market their beer as ice cold in commercials to mask the subpar taste. 

Most beers aren't meant to be served super cold. 

I drink beer almost every night. I just love the way my brain feels while buzzed/semi-drunk. Niketalk and YouTube are so much more fun while intoxicated. As long as my fiancee, job and relationships are unaffected, I will keep drinkin. I know I can stop cold turkey cause I've done it plenty of times before. Once I have a kid though, drinking will have to wait till Saturday.

Are there any other NTers like this: I can drink copious amounts of high proof hard alcohol and still feel alright, but 3 beers and I'm tipsier than if I drank a bottle of Jack.

I'm not a cognac fan at all. Can't do it.

Well Cognac is gross, but I love the drunk of Henny. Conjure is the only cognac Ive actually had that I savored. :smokin You should try it, it won't kill ya.

Really? I myself am a fan of cognac. Maybe because my dad and my uncles drink it every weekend. Henny Priv and Remy are great neat, imo. Have yet to try the Conjure or Jay's new one.

A glass of a nice whiskey, scotch, bourbon, or cognac is the best way to end a stressful day.

BTW, have any of you guys ever used a whiskey decanter? Does it really help the flavor and experience the same way a wine decanter does?

Last edited:
Can you guys recommend some decent cognacs?  I grew up on Hen.  Mostly because $10 on a half pint would get me right pregaming for any night out, but really Hennessy is waaaaaay to sweet tasting for me.

I've never had the Priv sober, is it worth the extra $? I still can't afford nice wiskey or bourbon and at $27 a bottle after tax Hennessy is the best value I'm used to. 

Last edited:
Can you guys recommend some decent cognacs?  I grew up on Hen.  Mostly because $10 on a half pint would get me right pregaming for any night out, but really Hennessy is waaaaaay to sweet tasting for me.

I've never had the Priv sober, is it worth the extra $? I still can't afford nice wiskey or bourbon and at $27 a bottle after tax Hennessy is the best value I'm used to. 

I'm no expert, but YES you will notice the difference between regular ol' Henn and Priv. It's like night and day.

But if you're drinking it just to pre-game or if you're looking to mix it and not to really enjoy the bottle, a regular bottle of Henn is the choice.

all who say they can quit cold turkey ... do it for six months...

you won't make it TRUST THAT... if you do then you prolly saved yourself enough to buy your 'grail' yeezy/galaxy/maybe even mags lol

win-win

ALL addicts think they can quit whenever they want... not saying everyone is an addict... but that's how drugs work!!

you won't make it TRUST THAT... if you do then you prolly saved yourself enough to buy your 'grail' yeezy/galaxy/maybe even mags lol

win-win

ALL addicts think they can quit whenever they want... not saying everyone is an addict... but that's how drugs work!!

Go away seriously

You are like that annoying preacher on the steps of a building that no one likes

win-win

Six months of drinking > any of the shoes you listed.

win-win

Six months of drinking > any of the shoes you listed.

This plus I'm sure most nt'ers could buy any of those I they really wanted they just choose to spend a g on better things ... Like bottle service

Back
Top Bottom