what's the point of drinking

where would we be without drinking??

go watch the documentary "how beer saved the world" by the history channel to see its influence on bringing civilization to where it is today!

besides the its obvious choices like being a social lubricant, stress reducer, dopamine booster i can say if it wasnt for alcohol i wouldnt be naked in my hotel room right now searching for backpages

Some people like the way it feels
Some people wanna kill their sorrows
 N why you babysitting only two or threw shots.

I'ma show you how to turn it up a notch......

I drink to relax and have a good time responsibly.

Most of the time until I'm buzzed then I stop.

Wódka is part of the culture...

my screen name is a butchering of a Polish toast "Na Zdrowie" means "to health"

Last edited:
If you're moderate, it's to be chill and for social reasons.

If you're young and stupid (like I was on some nights) then the point is to get drunk, DUH!

Nah if you go on binge for like a week, you'll definitely feel depressed afterwards I don't care who you are

If you do any binge on any drug you will get depressed from either needing more or from the crash. Alcoholics get depressed cause at some point they need more to sustain the feeling or drunkenness and euphoria.

Ps to whoever said alcohol has health benefits, that only means 1 beer, 1 shot or 1 glass of wine. After that it becomes unhealthy.

Pretty sure I'm bordering on the edge of alcoholism. I do it because life is stressful (stressful job, infant son, mortgage, etc) and it helps me relax, and I agree with an earlier post that it allows you to step away from reality... plus by this point it's plain delicious.

....and when done socially, you may look like an idiot but it increases the fun ten fold. *kanye shrug*

Pretty sure I'm bordering on the edge of alcoholism. I do it because life is stressful (stressful job, infant son, mortgage, etc) and it helps me relax, and I agree with an earlier post that it allows you to step away from reality... plus by this point it's plain delicious.

....and when done socially, you may look like an idiot but it increases the fun ten fold. *kanye shrug*

My man, I hope you don't let it get out of control. I hope you can find another outlet to relieve that stress.

If you're young and stupid (like I was on some nights) then the point is to get drunk, DUH!

Ive been through both phases :lol: :smh:

Drinking wine or beer moderately is good for the heart :pimp:

I drink socially like once a week or in two weeks.
Before I used to drink 3/4 times a week. No beers straight bottles. Nice to feel the buzz.

I used to drink to get hammered with friends now I prefer to have a good beer with dinner at night

I enjoy the taste of a good microbrew but never touch liquor anymore

Ive been through both phases :lol: :smh:

Drinking wine or beer moderately is good for the heart :pimp:

Me too. I actually drink less now. I'm more into wine, which puts me to sleep. Pineapple wine is my joint tho :smokin.

I like a good beer now and again, some cognac as well...

I dont drink to "get drunk" anymore... too many bad things can happen.

A nice little buzz of some good tasting alcohol is good for me

My man, I hope you don't let it get out of control. I hope you can find another outlet to relieve that stress.

I feel you man, I've been drinking pretty much everynight since the new year. :smh: like half of bottle of whiskey or rum. I really enjoy being drunk tho, im not trying to escape reality or nothing.

I feel you man, I've been drinking pretty much everynight since the new year. :smh: like half of bottle of whiskey or rum. I really enjoy being drunk tho, im not trying to escape reality or nothing.

I just say that because my dad was a functioning alcoholic. Idk if he still is, but there were times I went to his house for the weekend and he was killing Vodka by the fifths then going to work in the morning. He's part of the reason why I don't drink a whole lot. I've gotten pissy drunk twice in my life, didn't like it. One of those times was in my own house. I don't drink like that because when I go out with friends, I drive. For me personally, after watching my father, I make it a point to not drink when I'm sad, mad, or stressed. I understood his reasons behind his drinking and it's a slippery slope b. Social drinking for me only.

To acquire yambs easier....

I talk to a girl I met sober, we do sober stuff like go to the movies and have dates then commence the smashing. A chick that likes to drink, just opens those legs quicker..

Other then that, alcohol helps you loosen up so you don't worry so much, and just have fun.

I hate alcohol...not only for the taste, but for the depressive state of mind it puts me in after drinking. 

Don't see how ya'll do it...

Because sometimes when I'm stressed I like to get obliterated and make bad decisions.

I hate alcohol...not only for the taste, but for the depressive state of mind it puts me in after drinking. 

Don't see how ya'll do it...

easy...because it doesnt make me depressed....

if it did, i wouldnt drink either.

Back
Top Bottom