What's The Longest Period of Time You Haven't Showered? Vol. What's That Smell?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

4 days. I was camping out for shoes though

Great reason for not showering for 4 days...

I think the longest I went without showering was 3 days, back when I played Halo 3 like it was my life.

I don't think I even slept during those 3 days, so I didn't feel too greasy, but I still stunk.

Originally Posted by JayInfamous22

Originally Posted by Halftime718

No More Than a day. I do have times where i wear the same under shirt for a couple of days. Even boxers sometimes.

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
...........showerin n not changin ur drawss???
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

How that work?
Wash off the stank and put the funk right back on...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I think the longest I went without showering was 3 days, back when I played Halo 3 like it was my life.

I don't think I even slept during those 3 days, so I didn't feel too greasy, but I still stunk.
How you gonna try to go at him and you're sitting all stinky in your room? At least he had some type of excuse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

About 3 and half weeks. I was in the mountains so no showers.
this

normally ill shower 3x a day though....morning after the gym and before i go out or before i go to sleep if i stay in.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

How you gonna try to go at him and you're sitting all stinky in your room? At least he had some type of excuse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was admitting to being a bum, though.

When I read his reply, he made it sound like he was content with not showering for nearly 100 hours due to the fact it was for a pair of sneakers.

Back in the summer after 8th grade I must have went 2 weeks without a shower, or even changing my boxers.
alien.gif
My and my friends would play ball all day too. Only water that I came incontact with was pool water. Since then though I take a minimum of 2 showers a day.

A week and a half. It was after I got back from surgery and I couldn't walk. Smelt terrible lying there in bed.
laugh.gif

I got to page two:

( In my best Cleveland voice ) Some of you are just nasty!

alien.gif

As far as I could remember probably 3 days besides camping when I was really young. Went to county and fifty didnt give meboxers, a razor, toilet paper, or soap. Hella shady. I had to shower with just hot water and nothing to actually clean myaelf with. They were hating cus of mycharges but whatever still got out cus my $ long
laugh.gif
jus playing.

2-4 days all the time

grab your hand, sweep by your lower body area *wink you know where* and bring it up to your nose.
good test to see how badly you need a shower

damn that sniff was nasttyyyy

2 days and I can't imagine myself not showering or taking a bath for a longer period than that

Back
Top Bottom