What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

the grimiest thing i've ever done was smash my father's wife. i also keyed his car panel-to-panel on both sides

Details. 
devil.gif

laugh.gif
wow. needless to say, i feel much better about myself after this thread.

laugh.gif
wow. needless to say, i feel much better about myself after this thread.

word lol so unnecessary ^

i can't think of anything real grimey, but when i used to live in lefrak city (projects in queens) i would fart in the elevator heavy and send it up ALL THE TIME

and you know the usual break up with a girl on valentines day

word lol so unnecessary ^

i can't think of anything real grimey, but when i used to live in lefrak city (projects in queens) i would fart in the elevator heavy and send it up ALL THE TIME

and you know the usual break up with a girl on valentines day

I told this bopper that if she gave me a BJ I would give her $50 for her senior trip, so she topped me off and I smashed also, and told her I was going to the car to get the cash and I PEEEEWMEDDDD. I was in the 10th grade. She was a senior at another school.

I was going to buy a ATV off craigslist, so I told the seller he could bring it to my house, and we could make the transaction there. So he loaded the ATV and Drove like 50 miles and got to my crib and I completely told him I didnt want it anymore because I had found a better 1 for the same price range, which i did.

Im a grimey dude. I got worse but im not sharing.

Maybe later.

I'll give a preview, here goes.

I totally gave someone a glass full of toilet water that I spit in and mixed it with fresh sink water, I was a kid and they deserved it. (No Family)

I told this bopper that if she gave me a BJ I would give her $50 for her senior trip, so she topped me off and I smashed also, and told her I was going to the car to get the cash and I PEEEEWMEDDDD. I was in the 10th grade. She was a senior at another school.

I was going to buy a ATV off craigslist, so I told the seller he could bring it to my house, and we could make the transaction there. So he loaded the ATV and Drove like 50 miles and got to my crib and I completely told him I didnt want it anymore because I had found a better 1 for the same price range, which i did.

Maybe later.

I totally gave someone a glass full of toilet water that I spit in and mixed it with fresh sink water, I was a kid and they deserved it. (No Family)

i wonder if neone is watchin 
nerd.gif
I was out on some date with this girl that was like in heat or something but shorty always wanted to get down wit me and i wasn't about it. She was a virgin and i do go by the rule "never be the first, never be the last" anyways we at this bar she copping drinks and all that i told her im broke so shes like ooo dont worry i got it, 
roll.gif
. We end up rackin a hundred dollar bill or something, she puts down the cash and adds like 20 tip, in my mind right when i seen that i was like "alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight 
pimp.gif
" she head to the washroom right when we about to leave i take that 20 like nothing and im out. lol

thats minor things though...

i wonder if neone is watchin 
nerd.gif
I was out on some date with this girl that was like in heat or something but shorty always wanted to get down wit me and i wasn't about it. She was a virgin and i do go by the rule "never be the first, never be the last" anyways we at this bar she copping drinks and all that i told her im broke so shes like ooo dont worry i got it, 
roll.gif
. We end up rackin a hundred dollar bill or something, she puts down the cash and adds like 20 tip, in my mind right when i seen that i was like "alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight 
pimp.gif
" she head to the washroom right when we about to leave i take that 20 like nothing and im out. lol

thats minor things though...

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Maybe later.

30t6p3b.gif
 damn son u really bout that life

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Maybe later.

30t6p3b.gif
 damn son u really bout that life

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

omgitswes wrote:
Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

i got fronted a qp & only paid the plug $20
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

am I the only one who has no idea what any of this means?

Some of yall are criminals 
laugh.gif
....def not about that life

He got a Quarter Pound of Weed on Consignment .. with a split profit of 50/50 .. 60/40 .. 70/30 ect

He Sold the Weed ..

Kept all profit .. gave the plug ( the dude who fronted the product) $20

Basically swined and $#+++$# him ..

Welcome to Hustling 101 folks
laugh.gif

Pre-huslting 079, a pre-req for hustlin 101

*dead* @ the remedial joints you have to take to even get to 101
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

omgitswes wrote:
Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

i got fronted a qp & only paid the plug $20
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

am I the only one who has no idea what any of this means?

Some of yall are criminals 
laugh.gif
....def not about that life

He got a Quarter Pound of Weed on Consignment .. with a split profit of 50/50 .. 60/40 .. 70/30 ect

He Sold the Weed ..

Kept all profit .. gave the plug ( the dude who fronted the product) $20

Basically swined and $#+++$# him ..

Welcome to Hustling 101 folks
laugh.gif

Pre-huslting 079, a pre-req for hustlin 101

*dead* @ the remedial joints you have to take to even get to 101
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

once gave a girl a fake check to service me and my friends 
grin.gif
, she never spoke to us again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well damn
she was so happy when I first gave it to her, I told her to go to the corner store, she went to the bank, apparently I signed in wrong place, we screened hers calls, we still have more fake checks and are going to try it again

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

once gave a girl a fake check to service me and my friends 
grin.gif
, she never spoke to us again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well damn
she was so happy when I first gave it to her, I told her to go to the corner store, she went to the bank, apparently I signed in wrong place, we screened hers calls, we still have more fake checks and are going to try it again

Back
Top Bottom