What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

I was chillin at one of my boys crib with the rest of my friends, we were smoking and drinking you know regular stuff. My dudes told me they were finna break into the house in front and for me to be the look out (I was rolling blunts and keeping the broads entertained)...so i was like 'cool, go ahead and hurry up', while they are crossing the street they start rushing the church next door and break into it. I was speechless like 'these _ is really breaking into a church'..well they get back and we go inside the crib to see who got what, there was atleast 7 thousand in total..I get my cut
pimp.gif

I didnt break into it but damn.

NYE 2010.

Got drunk. Real drunk.
Had a convo with my roommate/bestfriend's girlfriend.
Tried to make a joke... but I was blackout drunk.
Ended up flat out stating that he (my roommate/best friend) was with multiple women during their short break.
He was right behind me.

500sqf apt... haven't talked since. SMH

NYE 2010.

Got drunk. Real drunk.
Had a convo with my roommate/bestfriend's girlfriend.
Tried to make a joke... but I was blackout drunk.
Ended up flat out stating that he (my roommate/best friend) was with multiple women during their short break.
He was right behind me.

500sqf apt... haven't talked since. SMH

Originally Posted by Demps

I was chillin at one of my boys crib with the rest of my friends, we were smoking and drinking you know regular stuff. My dudes told me they were finna break into the house in front and for me to be the look out (I was rolling blunts and keeping the broads entertained)...so i was like 'cool, go ahead and hurry up', while they are crossing the street they start rushing the church next door and break into it. I was speechless like 'these _ is really breaking into a church'..well they get back and we go inside the crib to see who got what, there was atleast 7 thousand in total..I get my cut
pimp.gif

Im leaving this thread and not returning.

I dont consider myself a great person, but stealing from any religious organization by any means is just pathetic, and you for taking a cut are a fool too.

Tell me it was bishop Eddie Longs church you stole from so I can give you a lil cred back. or Kirk Franklin, I hate that guy.

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif

Im leaving this thread and not returning.

I dont consider myself a great person, but stealing from any religious organization by any means is just pathetic, and you for taking a cut are a fool too.

Tell me it was bishop Eddie Longs church you stole from so I can give you a lil cred back. or Kirk Franklin, I hate that guy.

Word is born, %%# that we posted..... That's the past. I don't kno bout y'all...but i am tryin' to change my life. I'm still grindin' but LEGALLY. Anybody remember the legal hustle post? The joint wit the ATM's? Yea I'm all that. This post is to get the DIRT Off our chests. I don't look at none of y'all differently, Real talk. Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom, to know the difference

Word is born, %%# that we posted..... That's the past. I don't kno bout y'all...but i am tryin' to change my life. I'm still grindin' but LEGALLY. Anybody remember the legal hustle post? The joint wit the ATM's? Yea I'm all that. This post is to get the DIRT Off our chests. I don't look at none of y'all differently, Real talk. Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom, to know the difference

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lamak

Ya'll both got herpes now?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
^Nah. He never got it in with any of the chicks he was jamming me up with.  That's why he would slander me. If he couldn't get them, neither one of us would have them...

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
^Nah. He never got it in with any of the chicks he was jamming me up with.  That's why he would slander me. If he couldn't get them, neither one of us would have them...

eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
^Nah. He never got it in with any of the chicks he was jamming me up with.� That's why he would slander me. If he couldn't get them, neither one of us would have them...

Dude was slandering you over some cooch? Never understood that iish...

eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
^Nah. He never got it in with any of the chicks he was jamming me up with.� That's why he would slander me. If he couldn't get them, neither one of us would have them...

Dude was slandering you over some cooch? Never understood that iish...

This thread is hilarious
laugh.gif

I'm gonna call ducktales on some of these stories because all of a sudden everybody is on that Darko tip, getting paid to smash dimes while swimming in a pool of black caviar...STOP it 5. On to my contribution..

-Senior yr of high school my boy and I got a quarter of purple haze (still the best bud I ever had the chance to smoke) and sold this kid .7 grams split up in 5 pieces of foil for $60 dollars (claimed it was an eighth). Dude was SUPER happy after and continued buying from us (did him dirty every time).
-Same year me and that kid I copped with started chilling quite often and he had a younger brother who was 14 at the time. His brothers friends gathered up enough bread to buy an onion every weekend and asked us to get it for them. We'd scoop out a nice quarter every time and blaze for free every weekend.
-About 2 years ago I was GONE at my boys party. I step out on the front porch for some air and get to yackin on the spot. Threw up all over an american flag on his porch. I kicked that +$%! under some chairs and went back in the house like nothing happened. That thing probably smelled so awful when they found it, if they found it yet
laugh.gif

This thread is hilarious
laugh.gif

I'm gonna call ducktales on some of these stories because all of a sudden everybody is on that Darko tip, getting paid to smash dimes while swimming in a pool of black caviar...STOP it 5. On to my contribution..

-Senior yr of high school my boy and I got a quarter of purple haze (still the best bud I ever had the chance to smoke) and sold this kid .7 grams split up in 5 pieces of foil for $60 dollars (claimed it was an eighth). Dude was SUPER happy after and continued buying from us (did him dirty every time).
-Same year me and that kid I copped with started chilling quite often and he had a younger brother who was 14 at the time. His brothers friends gathered up enough bread to buy an onion every weekend and asked us to get it for them. We'd scoop out a nice quarter every time and blaze for free every weekend.
-About 2 years ago I was GONE at my boys party. I step out on the front porch for some air and get to yackin on the spot. Threw up all over an american flag on his porch. I kicked that +$%! under some chairs and went back in the house like nothing happened. That thing probably smelled so awful when they found it, if they found it yet
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn son, you a cold blooded dude AF1 King. First you hope your sister and nieces get murked then you disrespect dude like that?
laugh.gif
last 20 second were
pimp.gif

But yeah if I was John Lee man, I wouldn't be able to let that slide. I'd have to fight you.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn son, you a cold blooded dude AF1 King. First you hope your sister and nieces get murked then you disrespect dude like that?
laugh.gif
last 20 second were
pimp.gif

But yeah if I was John Lee man, I wouldn't be able to let that slide. I'd have to fight you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ That diss track. That #%** really made my day. Some of those punchlines are
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
last 20 second were
pimp.gif

^6min song and you only liked the last 20 seconds?
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
LOL! I'm j/k. But seriously, I'm not cold blooded at all. I'm a very humble cat. I'm a people person. I just tend to show a different side when pushed.

And John wouldn't fight me. I have so much stuff on him that it ain't funny. This song is 100 bars. I have an 8min song that I never released that is 180 bars. It's wayyyyyy worse than this one. His ex also E-Mailed me some AYO!!! vids of this cat doing some questionable stuff. Brains over brawns. He's a 6'2" football player and would probably win in a fist fight yet he will not fight me. In fact, he's apologized a million times and tried to squash this but for some reason I can't seem to let this slide. I was there for him when NO ONE else was and you dare try and screw ME over of all people? He has lost my trust. He can burn in hell for all I care. It's ashame our 19 year friendship ended because of this bull...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you sir
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
last 20 second were
pimp.gif

^6min song and you only liked the last 20 seconds?
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
LOL! I'm j/k. But seriously, I'm not cold blooded at all. I'm a very humble cat. I'm a people person. I just tend to show a different side when pushed.

And John wouldn't fight me. I have so much stuff on him that it ain't funny. This song is 100 bars. I have an 8min song that I never released that is 180 bars. It's wayyyyyy worse than this one. His ex also E-Mailed me some AYO!!! vids of this cat doing some questionable stuff. Brains over brawns. He's a 6'2" football player and would probably win in a fist fight yet he will not fight me. In fact, he's apologized a million times and tried to squash this but for some reason I can't seem to let this slide. I was there for him when NO ONE else was and you dare try and screw ME over of all people? He has lost my trust. He can burn in hell for all I care. It's ashame our 19 year friendship ended because of this bull...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you sir
smile.gif

eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
That song was nice im not even gonna lie.

Does Kash have Herpes, if she does that would be a waste of some fine *%!.

eek.gif

Grimy.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
That song was nice im not even gonna lie.

Does Kash have Herpes, if she does that would be a waste of some fine *%!.

AF1King, Ima have to hear that track bra

I cant think of nothing real grimy I did, but once I do Ill be back in here

AF1King, Ima have to hear that track bra

I cant think of nothing real grimy I did, but once I do Ill be back in here

Back
Top Bottom