What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

A had a job when I was 19. People kept coming to work sick and I also has school so I wasn't trying to get sick. Someone finally got me sick, so I blew my nose on in a tissue and when no one was looking, I wiped it all over the phone, all over the doorhandles, and all over the clock for the time cards. Everyone in that place got sick after that.

A had a job when I was 19. People kept coming to work sick and I also has school so I wasn't trying to get sick. Someone finally got me sick, so I blew my nose on in a tissue and when no one was looking, I wiped it all over the phone, all over the doorhandles, and all over the clock for the time cards. Everyone in that place got sick after that.

Originally Posted by georgehimself

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lamak

Ya'll both got herpes now?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
^Nah. He never got it in with any of the chicks he was jamming me up with.� That's why he would slander me. If he couldn't get them, neither one of us would have them...
That song was nice im not even gonna lie.

Does Kash have Herpes, if she does that would be a waste of some fine *%!.
^First and foremost, thank you for the compliment. Thank you all for the compliments. And honestly, I don't know. Thanks to my song they ended up breaking up. I stopped talking to him before that happened so I don't know the outcome...

Originally Posted by georgehimself

roll.gif

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

I got a few but the majority of mine, someone provoked me.

My former best friend (of 19 years) was lightweight trashing me on the low to some females and kept jamming me up. Basically, he was trying to get in and since he couldn't, he'd try and eliminate me out of the picture so neither one of us could have them. I got hip but never confronted him about it. I wasn't mad about the females but more about the betrayal and the hate. Found out one of his former jump offs had herpes and it was CONFIRMED. He ended up getting back in touch with her and was telling me he was about to go smash. He never uses condoms so instead of letting him know she was burning, I simply kept my mouth shut. I didn't care too much for his girlfriend either so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone...

That was in '09. In 2010 he did something similar so I made a few diss tracks airing him out and put them on FB. Kinda immature but whatever. Dude was slandering me and jamming me up so it was the least I could do. We don't talk anymore...

If ya'll haerd this song, ya'll would see why I consider this to be so grimey...
eek.gif

Grimy.
Kinda want to hear the song though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lamak

Ya'll both got herpes now?
nerd.gif
roll.gif
^Nah. He never got it in with any of the chicks he was jamming me up with.� That's why he would slander me. If he couldn't get them, neither one of us would have them...
That song was nice im not even gonna lie.

Does Kash have Herpes, if she does that would be a waste of some fine *%!.
^First and foremost, thank you for the compliment. Thank you all for the compliments. And honestly, I don't know. Thanks to my song they ended up breaking up. I stopped talking to him before that happened so I don't know the outcome...

smashed a chick on the floor while her kids was laying in the bed watching...

walk around pulling door handles on cars downtown to see if i can run up in an unlocked car...

smashed a chick on the floor while her kids was laying in the bed watching...

walk around pulling door handles on cars downtown to see if i can run up in an unlocked car...

Originally Posted by Demps

I was chillin at one of my boys crib with the rest of my friends, we were smoking and drinking you know regular stuff. My dudes told me they were finna break into the house in front and for me to be the look out (I was rolling blunts and keeping the broads entertained)...so i was like 'cool, go ahead and hurry up', while they are crossing the street they start rushing the church next door and break into it. I was speechless like 'these _ is really breaking into a church'..well they get back and we go inside the crib to see who got what, there was atleast 7 thousand in total..I get my cut
pimp.gif

I didnt break into it but damn.

Im leaving this thread and not returning.

I dont consider myself a great person, but stealing from any religious organization by any means is just pathetic, and you for taking a cut are a fool too.

Tell me it was bishop Eddie Longs church you stole from so I can give you a lil cred back. or Kirk Franklin, I hate that guy.
stealing from a church > stealing from people
usually. 

Originally Posted by Demps

I was chillin at one of my boys crib with the rest of my friends, we were smoking and drinking you know regular stuff. My dudes told me they were finna break into the house in front and for me to be the look out (I was rolling blunts and keeping the broads entertained)...so i was like 'cool, go ahead and hurry up', while they are crossing the street they start rushing the church next door and break into it. I was speechless like 'these _ is really breaking into a church'..well they get back and we go inside the crib to see who got what, there was atleast 7 thousand in total..I get my cut
pimp.gif

I didnt break into it but damn.

Im leaving this thread and not returning.

I dont consider myself a great person, but stealing from any religious organization by any means is just pathetic, and you for taking a cut are a fool too.

Tell me it was bishop Eddie Longs church you stole from so I can give you a lil cred back. or Kirk Franklin, I hate that guy.
stealing from a church > stealing from people
usually. 

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Ask dunks87.

major shot fired
nerd.gif
It's time someone told this story

Been here long enough to know this story...
laugh.gif

I think it was something along lines of MrP. smashing Dunks' bestfriend (who is also a NTker btw), resulting in beef between Dunks and ol' girl.

Dunks and the girl were also roomates at the time, and P revealed the info. only to spite Dunks--word to "ask your [roomate] how she spent her summer...
grin.gif
"

Laughter and drama ensued when all 3 brought the drama onto NT...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude stayed with the girl problems back then...hence the subsequent nickname, Mr.L--which was coined by starbucksGTD (or something along those lines).

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Ask dunks87.

major shot fired
nerd.gif
It's time someone told this story

Been here long enough to know this story...
laugh.gif

I think it was something along lines of MrP. smashing Dunks' bestfriend (who is also a NTker btw), resulting in beef between Dunks and ol' girl.

Dunks and the girl were also roomates at the time, and P revealed the info. only to spite Dunks--word to "ask your [roomate] how she spent her summer...
grin.gif
"

Laughter and drama ensued when all 3 brought the drama onto NT...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude stayed with the girl problems back then...hence the subsequent nickname, Mr.L--which was coined by starbucksGTD (or something along those lines).

Back
Top Bottom