What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

smashed my homegirls's cousin babymoms in her parents room while my homegirl and her bro were sleeping in their rooms...

not that bad but still disrespectful....ah well
laugh.gif

My first job was McDonalds...they wasnt paying a man enough obviously. I was working drive-thru like majority of the time. When I realized the cameras wasnt working, I thought of a master plan to earn more money than im already earning. To do this, I had to involve whoever was working the 2nd window, since i was working first window and the people making the food. What I did was ring the customers orders so they can see their order on the screen. When they pulled up to the window, I changed their order to like 10 cent cheese or some bbq sauce. This is where your cell phone calculator came into play, u had to remember their total and they amount of money they give u to give them back their change. So what I did was have my own "seperate cash" on top of the register and gave them their change so they can see their money actually going into the register but in reality, the only thing going into the register was the 10 cent cheese or 27 cent bbq sauce. Once that was done, ran to the the grill and told whoever was working there to make whatever burger the customer ordered. What stopped the operation was when customers asks for their receipt...then im like !%* lol. I would have to remember their whole order and remember the cash they give me. That was the hardest part but that only happened like 10% of the time. So by doing this, I earned like a good $200-300 a day. But of course I had to give a small amount to the worker in the second window and the grill workers. Of course word spreads to other workers and they wanted in lol. Had this one dude begging me to get into this operation lol. Even taught this young prodigy how to do it, made $30 his first try lol. I ran this operation for about a good 6 months until management found out there was more food going outside and less cash coming inside. They questioned me, of course I denied it. The very next day, I came to work, ready to make some money. The manager gets a phone call from the higher management or whatever and asked if I was there and basically said u no longer work there lol. I lost that business alot of money lol. oh well.

My first job was McDonalds...they wasnt paying a man enough obviously. I was working drive-thru like majority of the time. When I realized the cameras wasnt working, I thought of a master plan to earn more money than im already earning. To do this, I had to involve whoever was working the 2nd window, since i was working first window and the people making the food. What I did was ring the customers orders so they can see their order on the screen. When they pulled up to the window, I changed their order to like 10 cent cheese or some bbq sauce. This is where your cell phone calculator came into play, u had to remember their total and they amount of money they give u to give them back their change. So what I did was have my own "seperate cash" on top of the register and gave them their change so they can see their money actually going into the register but in reality, the only thing going into the register was the 10 cent cheese or 27 cent bbq sauce. Once that was done, ran to the the grill and told whoever was working there to make whatever burger the customer ordered. What stopped the operation was when customers asks for their receipt...then im like !%* lol. I would have to remember their whole order and remember the cash they give me. That was the hardest part but that only happened like 10% of the time. So by doing this, I earned like a good $200-300 a day. But of course I had to give a small amount to the worker in the second window and the grill workers. Of course word spreads to other workers and they wanted in lol. Had this one dude begging me to get into this operation lol. Even taught this young prodigy how to do it, made $30 his first try lol. I ran this operation for about a good 6 months until management found out there was more food going outside and less cash coming inside. They questioned me, of course I denied it. The very next day, I came to work, ready to make some money. The manager gets a phone call from the higher management or whatever and asked if I was there and basically said u no longer work there lol. I lost that business alot of money lol. oh well.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

omgitswes wrote:
Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

i got fronted a qp & only paid the plug $20
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

am I the only one who has no idea what any of this means?

Some of yall are criminals 
laugh.gif
....def not about that life

He got a Quarter Pound of Weed on Consignment .. with a split profit of 50/50 .. 60/40 .. 70/30 ect

He Sold the Weed ..

Kept all profit .. gave the plug ( the dude who fronted the product) $20

Basically swined and $#+++$# him ..

Welcome to Hustling 101 folks
laugh.gif

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He got a Quarter Pound of Weed on Consignment .. with a split profit of 50/50 .. 60/40 .. 70/30 ect

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

Pre-huslting 079, a pre-req for hustlin 101

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

done this before and paid the dude in counterfeit 100 dollar bills that were legit only thing was they were 5s so it was lincoln in the waterprint instead of benji 
o another time we snatched up a couples os from this dude my homie knew we called him and he told us to meet him at the pizza house because he was with his fam so we inside some square *** dude my homie knew car and he scared to take off when we have merchandise in hand but he do it well the guy with the product knew the guy with the car so he had payback coming but yea the guy with the MJ called n i was like hey thanks homie but you %#$@! me because the #!$@ was skimped but yea both them dudes got burnt (damn i do alot of the double burns ah well HAHAHA suckas)

bro i'm sorry but you gotta start throwing in some dam commas and periods, its getting hard as $%$% (pause) to read your stories

my bad i was doin it in my other stories but this one was more spontaneous. my bad

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

done this before and paid the dude in counterfeit 100 dollar bills that were legit only thing was they were 5s so it was lincoln in the waterprint instead of benji 
o another time we snatched up a couples os from this dude my homie knew we called him and he told us to meet him at the pizza house because he was with his fam so we inside some square *** dude my homie knew car and he scared to take off when we have merchandise in hand but he do it well the guy with the product knew the guy with the car so he had payback coming but yea the guy with the MJ called n i was like hey thanks homie but you %#$@! me because the #!$@ was skimped but yea both them dudes got burnt (damn i do alot of the double burns ah well HAHAHA suckas)

bro i'm sorry but you gotta start throwing in some dam commas and periods, its getting hard as $%$% (pause) to read your stories

my bad i was doin it in my other stories but this one was more spontaneous. my bad

Originally Posted by Murda He

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

*dead* @ the remedial joints you have to take to even get to 101
roll.gif

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Had this chick on my jock hard.
After a rough breakup I call her up, she takes me to the movies, an expensive restaurant, and to santa cruz all on her dime, even had her pick me up a quarter ounce. On the way back from santa cruz she stops for gas(lol she pumped) while im sitting in her car she left her purse out, open it up find about $500 in 20's in there take $300, im sure she noticed  but was like whatever because she wanted to be my chick BAD. I even kicked it wit her after that and she never brought it up. She was one of those hardcore naive broads, easy to take advantage of, this all happened 5 years ago, saw her with my current girl at the movies about 3 months ago she was with her fiance, we didnt speak but she just gave me
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
(like why did you use me like that, when i was there for you)
 I've never felt so guilty or so low in my life

Had this chick on my jock hard.
After a rough breakup I call her up, she takes me to the movies, an expensive restaurant, and to santa cruz all on her dime, even had her pick me up a quarter ounce. On the way back from santa cruz she stops for gas(lol she pumped) while im sitting in her car she left her purse out, open it up find about $500 in 20's in there take $300, im sure she noticed  but was like whatever because she wanted to be my chick BAD. I even kicked it wit her after that and she never brought it up. She was one of those hardcore naive broads, easy to take advantage of, this all happened 5 years ago, saw her with my current girl at the movies about 3 months ago she was with her fiance, we didnt speak but she just gave me
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
(like why did you use me like that, when i was there for you)
 I've never felt so guilty or so low in my life

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I'm saying tho.. ain't u gotta know what the game is before you jump into it? I learned eyeballing in 101, not what eyeballing was..
laugh.gif

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I'm saying tho.. ain't u gotta know what the game is before you jump into it? I learned eyeballing in 101, not what eyeballing was..
laugh.gif

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

Im weak 
roll.gif

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

Im weak 
roll.gif

Had to abort.. she begged me not to make her.. %%%*% please. WHOOPS. Then I didn't pay half. Or go with her to the clinic. Now her baby factory is botchd up cuz they did the job all wrong. She had to have surgery to close it down for good and stop the bleeding.

EDIT: DAMN CICERO!
pimp.gif

EDIT 2: Some of ya'll sound real lost when #$%%$$ get to talking bout grams. How you ain't never heard of a front?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

30t6p3b.gif

you're a real piece of %%%* ......

it's one thing to do something grimey and be remorseful but to just be like WHOOPS and come off like you braggin is some real lame %%%* . i'm raising 2 daughters now and turds like you are definitely my example .......

Had to abort.. she begged me not to make her.. %%%*% please. WHOOPS. Then I didn't pay half. Or go with her to the clinic. Now her baby factory is botchd up cuz they did the job all wrong. She had to have surgery to close it down for good and stop the bleeding.

EDIT: DAMN CICERO!
pimp.gif

EDIT 2: Some of ya'll sound real lost when #$%%$$ get to talking bout grams. How you ain't never heard of a front?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

30t6p3b.gif

you're a real piece of %%%* ......

it's one thing to do something grimey and be remorseful but to just be like WHOOPS and come off like you braggin is some real lame %%%* . i'm raising 2 daughters now and turds like you are definitely my example .......

Back
Top Bottom