What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by dhart48

Had this chick on my jock hard.
After a rough breakup I call her up, she takes me to the movies, an expensive restaurant, and to santa cruz all on her dime, even had her pick me up a quarter ounce. On the way back from santa cruz she stops for gas(lol she pumped) while im sitting in her car she left her purse out, open it up find about $500 in 20's in there take $300, im sure she noticed  but was like whatever because she wanted to be my chick BAD. I even kicked it wit her after that and she never brought it up. She was one of those hardcore naive broads, easy to take advantage of, this all happened 5 years ago, saw her with my current girl at the movies about 3 months ago she was with her fiance, we didnt speak but she just gave me
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
(like why did you use me like that, when i was there for you)
 I've never felt so guilty or so low in my life

Wow wat a douche bag

After a rough breakup I call her up, she takes me to the movies, an expensive restaurant, and to santa cruz all on her dime, even had her pick me up a quarter ounce. On the way back from santa cruz she stops for gas(lol she pumped) while im sitting in her car she left her purse out, open it up find about $500 in 20's in there take $300, im sure she noticed  but was like whatever because she wanted to be my chick BAD. I even kicked it wit her after that and she never brought it up. She was one of those hardcore naive broads, easy to take advantage of, this all happened 5 years ago, saw her with my current girl at the movies about 3 months ago she was with her fiance, we didnt speak but she just gave me
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Wow wat a douche bag

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by Murda He

Had to abort.. she begged me not to make her.. %%%*% please. WHOOPS. Then I didn't pay half. Or go with her to the clinic. Now her baby factory is botchd up cuz they did the job all wrong. She had to have surgery to close it down for good and stop the bleeding.

EDIT: DAMN CICERO!
pimp.gif

EDIT 2: Some of ya'll sound real lost when #$%%$$ get to talking bout grams. How you ain't never heard of a front?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

30t6p3b.gif

you're a real piece of %%%* ......

it's one thing to do something grimey and be remorseful but to just be like WHOOPS and come off like you braggin is some real lame %%%* . i'm raising 2 daughters now and turds like you are definitely my example .......
And I care what you think....because? I said WHOOPS cuz at the end of the day, that's what it came down to. We +*$#** up. But I'm living MY life for ME, not for th kid she never knew she wanted until she met me. Please... Truth is, it was just a mistake. Just cuz she fell in like with the idea of some %#$% we both said wasn't supposed to happen, don't mean I should have as well. You acting like it's my girl I did this to. This %#$% just happened G. Tell your lil girls never to slip up on BC or fall for a long distance fling, or be so desperate for a kid that they'd actually want one with the guy they just met a month ago, Super Dad..  #BOW.  !$#! I look like switching my whole life around on a fling and a WHOOPS? We pro-choice over here bay bay!

Had to abort.. she begged me not to make her.. %%%*% please. WHOOPS. Then I didn't pay half. Or go with her to the clinic. Now her baby factory is botchd up cuz they did the job all wrong. She had to have surgery to close it down for good and stop the bleeding.

pimp.gif

EDIT 2: Some of ya'll sound real lost when #$%%$$ get to talking bout grams. How you ain't never heard of a front?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

30t6p3b.gif

it's one thing to do something grimey and be remorseful but to just be like WHOOPS and come off like you braggin is some real lame %%%* . i'm raising 2 daughters now and turds like you are definitely my example .......
And I care what you think....because? I said WHOOPS cuz at the end of the day, that's what it came down to. We +*$#** up. But I'm living MY life for ME, not for th kid she never knew she wanted until she met me. Please... Truth is, it was just a mistake. Just cuz she fell in like with the idea of some %#$% we both said wasn't supposed to happen, don't mean I should have as well. You acting like it's my girl I did this to. This %#$% just happened G. Tell your lil girls never to slip up on BC or fall for a long distance fling, or be so desperate for a kid that they'd actually want one with the guy they just met a month ago, Super Dad..  #BOW.  !$#! I look like switching my whole life around on a fling and a WHOOPS? We pro-choice over here bay bay!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn dude.
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Damn dude.
eek.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

omgitswes wrote:
Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

i got fronted a qp & only paid the plug $20
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

am I the only one who has no idea what any of this means?

Some of yall are criminals 
laugh.gif
....def not about that life

He got a Quarter Pound of Weed on Consignment .. with a split profit of 50/50 .. 60/40 .. 70/30 ect

He Sold the Weed ..

Kept all profit .. gave the plug ( the dude who fronted the product) $20

Basically swined and $#+++$# him ..

Welcome to Hustling 101 folks
laugh.gif

Pre-huslting 079, a pre-req for hustlin 101

*dead* @ the remedial joints you have to take to even get to 101
roll.gif
I'm saying tho.. ain't u gotta know what the game is before you jump into it? I learned eyeballing in 101, not what eyeballing was..
laugh.gif

Rilla's right tho ..

that +!#* is remedial ..

You learn that without actually having to be taught 
laugh.gif

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He got a Quarter Pound of Weed on Consignment .. with a split profit of 50/50 .. 60/40 .. 70/30 ect

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm saying tho.. ain't u gotta know what the game is before you jump into it? I learned eyeballing in 101, not what eyeballing was..
laugh.gif

Rilla's right tho ..

that +!#* is remedial ..

You learn that without actually having to be taught 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

30t6p3b.gif

And I care what you think....because? I said WHOOPS cuz at the end of the day, that's what it came down to. We #!@!+* up. But I'm living MY life for ME, not for th kid she never knew she wanted until she met me. Please... Truth is, it was just a mistake. Just cuz she fell in like with the idea of some $#!@ we both said wasn't supposed to happen, don't mean I should have as well. You acting like it's my girl I did this to. This $#!@ just happened G. Tell your lil girls never to slip up on BC or fall for a long distance fling, or be so desperate for a kid that they'd actually want one with the guy they just met a month ago, Super Dad..  #BOW.  #!%# I look like switching my whole life around on a fling and a WHOOPS? We pro-choice over here bay bay!

i can understand making a mistake with someone you have no intentions with but my issue was how it seemed like you could care less about aborting a baby. by no means am i some holy rollie against abortion but i got 3 kids who i adore and lets say my feeling towards aborting kids have kinda changed. sometimes people are alittle too casual about getting rid of a kid and that really bothers me.

my bad for coming off like i'm raggin
laugh.gif

everybody's situation is different, not trying to judge but i hear too many young kids nowadays talk so stupid and immature that it worries me about our future.

again my bad for spazzin on you .......

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

30t6p3b.gif

And I care what you think....because? I said WHOOPS cuz at the end of the day, that's what it came down to. We #!@!+* up. But I'm living MY life for ME, not for th kid she never knew she wanted until she met me. Please... Truth is, it was just a mistake. Just cuz she fell in like with the idea of some $#!@ we both said wasn't supposed to happen, don't mean I should have as well. You acting like it's my girl I did this to. This $#!@ just happened G. Tell your lil girls never to slip up on BC or fall for a long distance fling, or be so desperate for a kid that they'd actually want one with the guy they just met a month ago, Super Dad..  #BOW.  #!%# I look like switching my whole life around on a fling and a WHOOPS? We pro-choice over here bay bay!

i can understand making a mistake with someone you have no intentions with but my issue was how it seemed like you could care less about aborting a baby. by no means am i some holy rollie against abortion but i got 3 kids who i adore and lets say my feeling towards aborting kids have kinda changed. sometimes people are alittle too casual about getting rid of a kid and that really bothers me.

laugh.gif

everybody's situation is different, not trying to judge but i hear too many young kids nowadays talk so stupid and immature that it worries me about our future.

My old roommates girl was a *****, so on the day I was moving out I was
pimp.gif
 and had a brilliant idea. Everyday, she would go into the kitchen and make toast, so I went and got the next slice of bread and wiped down my nuts and made a "hotdog" out of myself, and put it back in the loaf. I watched her eat it with the 
grin.gif
 on my face but inside I was like 
roll.gif
Sometimes I feel bad about it, but then I remember how much I hated her.

My old roommates girl was a *****, so on the day I was moving out I was
pimp.gif
 and had a brilliant idea. Everyday, she would go into the kitchen and make toast, so I went and got the next slice of bread and wiped down my nuts and made a "hotdog" out of myself, and put it back in the loaf. I watched her eat it with the 
grin.gif
 on my face but inside I was like 
roll.gif
Sometimes I feel bad about it, but then I remember how much I hated her.

i can no longer sell things at the most profitable movie/video games spot because of me and boys operation through the summer of 07. This brand new place just moved in town and we had the idea to steal all their merch before they "officially opened" and installed cameras and all that jazz, needless to say that didn't go over well we just ended up plotting. The real problem started when we were all broke and would go in and scatter find box-sets of dvds (most cash value) and sell it right back to the place. The money was great about 100 a day all went to our weed addiction and alcohol. I eventually was red-flagged since you have to use your i.d to sell ( whoops ) and to this day three plus years later I cant sell their.

i can no longer sell things at the most profitable movie/video games spot because of me and boys operation through the summer of 07. This brand new place just moved in town and we had the idea to steal all their merch before they "officially opened" and installed cameras and all that jazz, needless to say that didn't go over well we just ended up plotting. The real problem started when we were all broke and would go in and scatter find box-sets of dvds (most cash value) and sell it right back to the place. The money was great about 100 a day all went to our weed addiction and alcohol. I eventually was red-flagged since you have to use your i.d to sell ( whoops ) and to this day three plus years later I cant sell their.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

After having kids and all.. I see why YOU feel that way.. but I don't. I can't allow myself to. I might as well mourn every used condom I ever wore. Sure, that sounds callous but that's how I feel. Babies are babies. I'm not gonna draw some arbitrary line in the sand and say this fetus IS a baby and IS worth something and this one isn't (mainly because I was born in the 2nd trimester myself), but all I can say is that I wasn't tryna have no kid. I wasn't tryna to have her have my kid either. And she didn't. Black and white. On and off. Did or Did not. She did not.   Cool beans.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

After having kids and all.. I see why YOU feel that way.. but I don't. I can't allow myself to. I might as well mourn every used condom I ever wore. Sure, that sounds callous but that's how I feel. Babies are babies. I'm not gonna draw some arbitrary line in the sand and say this fetus IS a baby and IS worth something and this one isn't (mainly because I was born in the 2nd trimester myself), but all I can say is that I wasn't tryna have no kid. I wasn't tryna to have her have my kid either. And she didn't. Black and white. On and off. Did or Did not. She did not.   Cool beans.

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Remedial courses

omgitswes wrote:

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He Sold the Weed ..

laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Remedial courses

When I was like 13 my friends and I would steal candy from the pharmacy, then we would knock on peoples doors asking them to buy it for $1. We used to hide the box of money under some bush in the back. After we were making bank, my friend told his mom, and she took all the money...smh. It was only like $50, but still.

When I was like 13 my friends and I would steal candy from the pharmacy, then we would knock on peoples doors asking them to buy it for $1. We used to hide the box of money under some bush in the back. After we were making bank, my friend told his mom, and she took all the money...smh. It was only like $50, but still.

the grimiest thing i've ever done was smash my father's wife. i also keyed his car panel-to-panel on both sides

the grimiest thing i've ever done was smash my father's wife. i also keyed his car panel-to-panel on both sides

Back
Top Bottom