WHAT'S MORE IMPRESSIVE LeBRON'S 52/TRIPLE DOUBLE OR KOBE'S 61 @ MSG

think about it ---

all these feats would not be possible if Kobe does not
sp-olympics-bask_0499022863.jpg
to Spain this summer.

laugh.gif

you probably would have Pau and Rudy blowing up the Knicks.

Originally Posted by solefob

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

lebron is just starting out lets see him do that at age 30+ , lets see how long for how many years lerbron can drive to the basket with no fear and see how his body holds up, he better work on that jimmy every off season....

LOL.

Kobe couldn't even smell A triple double when he just turned 24.

he was too busy smelling his rings.

Mess had me dying
laugh.gif

LOL@ dudes getting busy googlin kobe's triple double stats.

but you get the point.

I just think it's funny when you post in all these Kobe/Lebron threads. You're one of the most incoherent people I've seen in S&T. I'm noteven arguing for either performance being better than the other, I'm just trying to make you shut up. If you never posted again, NT would be better off. Mybrain was bleeding after that Kobe maturity thread when you were going back and forth with the Kobe stans for like 20 pages. I still don't know why I evenread all that.

Both were great performances but Lebron's was better because he had more of a complete game.

Originally Posted by NT OG

Like I said in the game thread..

Lebrons 50 tiple dub will not be remembered. Kobe's 61 point scoring record at Madison Square garden will be.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

You can't be serious. They'll both be talked about for a LONG time. Why? Because they happened on consecutive nights. If you think otherwise you haveto be delusional.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

Originally Posted by NT OG

Like I said in the game thread..

Lebron's 50 triple dub will not be remembered. Kobe's 61 point scoring record at Madison Square Garden will be.

You have a point, MJ's double nickel is definitely mentioned morethan Kareems 50 point triple double...

Bingo.... LJ performance was great but in the long run Kobe will be remembered

Originally Posted by JD617

LOL@ dudes getting busy googlin kobe's triple double stats.

but you get the point.

I just think it's funny when you post in all these Kobe/Lebron threads. You're one of the most incoherent people I've seen in S&T. I'm not even arguing for either performance being better than the other, I'm just trying to make you shut up. If you never posted again, NT would be better off. My brain was bleeding after that Kobe maturity thread when you were going back and forth with the Kobe stans for like 20 pages. I still don't know why I even read all that.

thank you

thread should've been locked a while ago, btw

I just like how LB respected Kobes 61 in the pregame interview, but didnt back down to the calling.

LOLWOW.
now arguin whose perfrmance will be remeberd more? thse dudes... kareems triple double was back in 70s. MJ's 55 is ALWAYS remembered because he's MJ.

Kareem is Kareem.

MJ is MJ +MSG

Kobe's 61 pts performance is impressive and all, but Lebron stat line is a better overall game. Also a little FYI, LBJ is the first person to have a tripledouble with 50+ points since Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

The real showdown is Sunday, and with the rest the Cavs will have, Bynum not playing, and LA playing the Celtics before us, should be a walk in the park forthe Cavs. LEBRON goes for 45 and a triple-double also, Peace.

They both are impressive...

Knicks defense takes Ls is what we should really be talking about

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

With the circus that is S & T right now, Holden is definitely shutting down NT on Sunday from 3:30-6:00 EST
Word.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Can't wait to watch PTI/ATH tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom