WHAT'S MORE IMPRESSIVE LeBRON'S 52/TRIPLE DOUBLE OR KOBE'S 61 @ MSG

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Ya'll are some sad people...seriously
They are. People are actually trying to downgrade LeBron or Kobe's performance with stupid reasoning.

Minutes played? Layups compared to jumpshots?
laugh.gif
kobe's is more impressive cuz it happened on monday, and i know for a fact, i'm still half asleep on mondays cuz of the partying on the weekend. lebron on the other hand did his during the week where one should already be ready to work.... so kobe gets my vote...yeah.....

i agree cuz lebron was just trying to be a global icon and put on a show for his BFF jay-z hova and be mad famous and stuff but kobe is the most amazingestbball player in all the land omgzzzzz k0be 4 lYfe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Originally Posted by NT OG

Like I said in the game thread..

Lebron's 50 triple dub will not be remembered. Kobe's 61 point scoring record at Madison Square Garden will be.

You really think his 50 triple dub won't be remembered?

Nope. quick! name me the last person that had a 50 triple dub. dont cheat.

46 minutes> 36 minutes

if kobe plays another 10 minutes he's at 70, maybe more. get real

Originally Posted by outkast9984

another Lebron vs Kobe thread?
indifferent.gif
Well at least it ain't a MJ/Kobe thread.
laugh.gif

61 point output is ridiculous.
50/10/11 is ridiculous in its own right.

Kobe put in work, but LeBron had the better OVERALL performance.

outkast9984 wrote:
another Lebron vs Kobe thread?
indifferent.gif

This will continue for the next 1-3 years.

Its kinda shameful but thats the way NT works.

50+ point triple doubles don't happen often. 61 in the garden doesn't happen often.

You can't always go by stats but damn....11 dimes? 10 boards? Kobe just scored. That's it. Lebron got EVERYBODY involed. I know the kobe fans say heforced but thats impossible. 11 dimes. 11 of them. Kobe had 3 dimes and wasn't even thinking about a rebound.

I am sorry Kobe fans. 61 points is great. Glad I got to see it.

But a 52 point triple double reminds me of my favorite player. Magic Johnson....So Bron gets the nod for tonight.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

lebron is just starting out lets see him do that at age 30+ , lets see how long for how many years lerbron can drive to the basket with no fear and see how his body holds up, he better work on that jimmy every off season....

LOL.

Kobe couldn't even smell A triple double when he just turned 24.

I guess you're not aware that he had 5 triple doubles as a 24-year-old.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

is 61>52? cus my math is horrible
is 10 rebounds 11 assists > 0 rebounds 3 assists? Because my Math may be horrible
yea but 44minutes>36 minutes

so.... kobe
just for sake of argument kobe plays extra 7-8 minutes - he gets 71+...

this post is dumb. both are impressive.

most impressive thing is that he did it @ the age of 24.
eek.gif

Lebron's 50 triple dub will not be remembered. Kobe's 61 point scoring record at Madison Square Garden will be.

laugh.gif
...your joking right? Even though its a record, Lebron was only 9points away.

Dudes hatin' heavy on the King.

Give it up....Lebron is the best player in the L.

Originally Posted by solefob

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

lebron is just starting out lets see him do that at age 30+ , lets see how long for how many years lerbron can drive to the basket with no fear and see how his body holds up, he better work on that jimmy every off season....

LOL.

Kobe couldn't even smell A triple double when he just turned 24.

he was too busy smelling his rings.

laugh.gif

I guess you're not aware that he had 5 triple doubles as a 24-year-old.
laugh.gif

last shot of the game u cant be serious and say lebron even if u not a kobe fan, he can have all the tripledoubles he want but at the end of the game when it counts the most he passes off, misses free throws, etc,, and on a final note if u ask every player, coach,ball boy who they are most afraid of including nba's poster boy they all say with out hesitation kobe,,,

Why does everyone feel the need to rank everything?

Both were impressive in their own way.

both were pretty impressive. i didnt have the luxury of watching the cavs vs. knicks game but lbj's statline is crazyyy.
lets just appreciate both of these performances equally
pimp.gif

Kobe's playing time: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]36:48[/color]
Lebron's playing time: [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]44:03[/color]

[/thread]

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

is 61>52? cus my math is horrible

Got to look at more than just points my friend...all around stats,what Kobe have 2 assist so lets just say the asst the team mate hit a 2 so 2x2 is 4+61=65contributed pts.OK Lebron 52 pts plus 11 asst same thing asst lets just say counted as 2 so 2x11=22+52=74 contributed pts...Not to mention boards and allaround better game....so Im no math wiz but LBJ got this one hands down............
pimp.gif
Dont get me wrong i like Kobe and what he does and he does have the garden record i just like the all around game...

LOL@ dudes getting busy googlin kobe's triple double stats.

but you get the point.

That's a good attitude to have when a person proves you wrong. I would just shut the ++++ up and logoff but you come back and laugh. Awesome.

LOL@ dudes getting busy googlin kobe's triple double stats.

but you get the point.

yea...kobe is better than lebron I guess. i concede...
frown.gif

You have a point, MJ's double nickel is definitely mentioned morethan Kareems 50 point triple double...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

With the circus that is S & T right now, Holden is definitely shutting down NT on Sunday from 3:30-6:00 EST

laugh.gif
I think it would be for the best.

Back
Top Bottom