What would make a guy interested in a girl he was not initially interested in? Vol. Keepin' it rea

1256174539-37887_full.jpg
\
Its the S.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by jesusinjordans

Could be anything, what's so surprising though? They must have became really good friends, so they just took the next logical step.

They weren't friends, at all.  As for the variables, the guy is considerably older and white.  The girl is black.  They both are professionals with well-paying jobs.

So, it's basically like you see a person for years that you never talked to, then after several years of just seeing each other and not talking, y'all become an item. 

How is that strange?  I used to bag groceries and I always used to bag for this one Peruvian chick.  I never really talked to her, and then my school schedule changed and we stopped running into each other at the store.  She took some class with a co-worker of mine, who relayed that she was interested in me, we hung out, and had a one night stand.  Of course $%+$ doesn't just happen because you see them everyday, you need a catalyst.  

Originally Posted by rpjgator

maybe he felt like going undercover to suggest a situation so he could ask what NT thought about it.....
maybe he wanted to hear our opinion about him asking her out.....
GO FOR IT MAN

50cent.jpg

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Where do you go to law school?  It will help me understand if you have a good shot at getting the type of guy you seem to want.

roll.gif

I concur! Since we're down for rating mating potential....
laugh.gif

I never even said what kind of guy I'm looking for.  Anton LaVey said that stuff, and then everybody just ran with it.  I just mentioned a particular guy and listed his qualifications.  I do not have to have a tight body or wear Jimmy Choo shoes to attract that guy.  The first 3 times I saw him, I was wearing black pants, a t-shirt, non-slip Skechers, and my natural hair tied back with a scarf.  That didn't deter him from inviting me to spend time with him outside of work.

You were wearing Skechers?????

rbmgm1.gif

Apparently, you've never worked in food service.  Either you get the no-name, hard plastic, non-slip shoes from Wal-Mart or Payless or the non-slip Skechers.  There's usually water on the floor in restaurant kitchens, and when you're trying to run food fast, you don't need to be slipping and sliding or worse falling all over the floor and possibly injuring yourself. 

[table][tr][td]SLIP RESISTANT SOLE
  • Restaurant
  • Hospitality
  • Service
  • Retail
  • Medical
  • Office
  • Security
[/td][/tr][/table]
Slip-and-fall injuries are among the most common workplace accidents, which is why SKECHERS Work Slip Resistant footwear is the perfect choice for service, hospitality, restaurant, medical and other related fields. Designed with state-of-the-art Mark II slip resistant rubber outsoles designed to keep their grip even on wet, slippery surfaces, SKECHERS Work Slip Resistant footwear provides comfort, long-lasting durability and
uniform-compliant designs and colors.

These are my shoes, stylish and light-weight.

76355_BBK.jpg

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Any woman who says she isn't attracted to sucess is lying.
maybe if she has low self esteem, word to fat white women that pay your rent and let you drive their honda
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*anybody see what I did there?*
Round these parts it's a grand am
laugh.gif

I don't see how the fat white woman, yes I know the type, relates to this discussion.  Nobody's talking about anybody with low self-esteem or using anybody.  mytmouse is right.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Where do you go to law school?  It will help me understand if you have a good shot at getting the type of guy you seem to want.

roll.gif

I concur! Since we're down for rating mating potential....
laugh.gif

I never even said what kind of guy I'm looking for.  Anton LaVey said that stuff, and then everybody just ran with it.  I just mentioned a particular guy and listed his qualifications.  I do not have to have a tight body or wear Jimmy Choo shoes to attract that guy.  The first 3 times I saw him, I was wearing black pants, a t-shirt, non-slip Skechers, and my natural hair tied back with a scarf.  That didn't deter him from inviting me to spend time with him outside of work.

You were wearing Skechers?????

rbmgm1.gif

Apparently, you've never worked in food service.  Either you get the no-name, hard plastic, non-slip shoes from Wal-Mart or Payless or the non-slip Skechers.  There's usually water on the floor in restaurant kitchens, and when you're trying to run food fast, you don't need to be slipping and sliding or worse falling all over the floor and possibly injuring yourself. 

[table][tr][td]SLIP RESISTANT SOLE
  • Restaurant
  • Hospitality
  • Service
  • Retail
  • Medical
  • Office
  • Security
[/td][/tr][/table]
Slip-and-fall injuries are among the most common workplace accidents, which is why SKECHERS Work Slip Resistant footwear is the perfect choice for service, hospitality, restaurant, medical and other related fields. Designed with state-of-the-art Mark II slip resistant rubber outsoles designed to keep their grip even on wet, slippery surfaces, SKECHERS Work Slip Resistant footwear provides comfort, long-lasting durability and
uniform-compliant designs and colors.

These are my shoes, stylish and light-weight.

76355_BBK.jpg

Fake Zoom Havens?  That's pretty hot.  I was sure it was going to be the fake AM95's.

Man, I could go for some Zoom Haven's right now.  And pizza.  Lot's of pizza.

Just throw in a simple jawn like S Shanique to add to my AAU team for the summer, and I'm good.
pimp.gif

Any woman who says she isn't attracted to sucess is lying. If that's the only thing you find attractive about him that's a problem but to get on her for finding his sucess attractive is a bit much.
She said she probably wouldn't be interested if he didn't own a restaurant and she seemed to be preoccupied with the fact that he owns a house, a restaurant and a car. THIS IS A PROBLEM.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Any woman who says she isn't attracted to sucess is lying. If that's the only thing you find attractive about him that's a problem but to get on her for finding his sucess attractive is a bit much.
She said she probably wouldn't be interested if he didn't own a restaurant and she seemed to be preoccupied with the fact that he owns a house, a restaurant and a car. THIS IS A PROBLEM.
That's the impression I got from her responses.  Hopefully she isn't as superficial as she sounded at some points in this thread. 

But she comes from what seems like a decent amount of money. What woman you know is gonna downgrade from that?

I didn't even know he has a house when I first met him.  I learned that later.  I was just listing off things for you all.  Gosh.

What I knew about him when I met him was what my boss had said about his restaurant.  I didn't know anything about him, the person.  I just knew that he was fined and had his liquor license taken away, because someone served an underage person alcohol and didn't check i.d.  My boss would also compare his restaurant to ours.  Then when I finally met the guy, I was pleasantly surprised.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

That's the impression I got from her responses.  Hopefully she isn't as superficial as she sounded at some points in this thread. 

That's not what I meant, and I'm not superficial.

But she comes from what seems like a decent amount of money. What woman you know is gonna downgrade from that?

I actually know a few.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I actually know a few.
Not to mention, OP got hit on by a dude who owns his own restaurant but aint know if he wanted to holla or not so is that really a downgrade?

And OP, trust, if we wanted to know your info, we CAN find it out. We just tryna give u the b.o.d.

She understands me. 
smile.gif

you're still bugged but i kinda see where you're coming from...

I actually know a few.
I actually know a LOT, I went to a school with students with very wealthy parents.......many women with REAL wealth do not seem to be as concerned with this as CERTAIN type of women.

How do you know what kinda money she comes from.....because she graduated law school and hangs out in pizza shops? Are you serious? Some people here have a false sense of "self-worth".

cuz she listed all that stuff about her dad...lol

people with real wealth generally run in circles with other people of real wealth also...of course money isn't gonna seem to be as big of a deal

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I actually know a few.
Not to mention, OP got hit on by a dude who owns his own restaurant but aint know if he wanted to holla or not so is that really a downgrade?

And OP, trust, if we wanted to know your info, we CAN find it out. We just tryna give u the b.o.d.

What does that have to do with anything?  I didn't know if he liked black girls at first, so I didn't know he was hitting on me.

Also, thanks for not trying to find my info.  I didn't know you were a paralegal, fam.

I actually know a few.
I actually know a LOT, I went to a school with students with very wealthy parents.......many women with REAL wealth do not seem to be as concerned with this as CERTAIN type of women.

How do you know what kinda money she comes from.....because she graduated law school and hangs out in pizza shops? Are you serious? Some people here have a false sense of "self-worth".

Did they marry those people, though?

I never said my parents were rich, but we are comfortable.  I purposely wanted to be a lawyer so I could continue to live the comfortable lifestyle, so I don't need a man for that.  Why can't I just like the guy, because I like him.  All the other things he has going for him are extra.  As I'm sure he feels the same way, because when he started talking to me, all he knew was that I was a server.

Back
Top Bottom