What would make a guy interested in a girl he was not initially interested in? Vol. Keepin' it rea

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

You better be a goddamn genius to graduate early...and you comptence is lacking to indicate that. What type of person graduates law-school early THEN travels the world (or your neighborhood)  ...without a job...

You're a joke.

How do you travel the world and hold down a job? It only makes sense to travel when you are unemployed.

That biological clock is ticking mami.
laugh.gif
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Diego

WHAT LAW SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO????????????????
you gon' have to pay TOP DOLLA for any other info. TOP DOLLA!!!!

SEMI-QUICKSTRIKE
laugh.gif

I got it fo' da' lowwwwwwww

Finna put ole girl to work...holla if you want in...
nerd.gif

I do not think what SShanique said makes her a gold digger.

When it comes to marriage,I would also want my man to be able to make decent money. This is not meaning he has to be filthy rich. But, make enough money so we can get by and not be struggling for our whole lives to make ends meet. I would expect him to expect the same from me too. So, that can be just about anything that can provide decent salary to pay off expenses and anything that can make us secure and give us stability. One of the #1 factors in marriages that leads to divorce tend to be issues surrounding finances. So, as long as he is a hard-working man, educated, ambitious, and he pitches in to help the household, then it's all good.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

When it comes to marriage,I would also want my man to be able to make decent money. This is not meaning he has to be filthy rich. But, make enough money so we can get by and not be struggling for our whole lives to make ends meet. I would expect him to expect the same from me too. So, that can be just about anything that can provide decent salary to pay off expenses and anything that can make us secure and give us stability. One of the #1 factors in marriages that leads to divorce tend to be issues surrounding finances. So, as long as he is a hard-working man, educated, ambitious, and he pitches in to help the household, then it's all good.
Yeah but this in combination with everything else she's ever said makes her really...really slow.

Youre missing one very important point.
She was not attracted to him in the slightest until she found out he was well off.

Im sure no person in their right mind wants a bum, but her case is different.

Im going to emphasize, bold, enlarGe, and highlight one more time so you can understand...

SHANOYA WAS NOT ATTRACTED TO HIM IN THE SLIGHTEST UNTIL SHE FOUND OUT HE HAS MONEY

Youre missing one very important point.
She was not attracted to him in the slightest until she found out he was well off.

Im sure no person in their right mind wants a bum, but her case is different.

Im going to emphasize, bold, enlarGe, and highlight one more time so you can understand...

SHANOYA WAS NOT ATTRACTED TO HIM IN THE SLIGHTEST UNTIL SHE FOUND OUT HE HAS MONEY

Son said Shanoya.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Why is he shaking his head at me?

Why you cosigning this "chick"?
She may tell a good tale about all the land that her father owns, but why on earth would she work at a restaurant when she could be working on one of the many properties that he owns?

I dont even believe shorty is in law school. If she is, RIP to whatever fool she defends in a court of law.

What am I supposed to do, work in one of the houses as a maid?  That doesn't even make sense.  I don't even live in the area and the fact that I worked in a restaurant when I didn't even have to, should tell you that I am humble and not any kind of gold digger!  I didn't even go out on a date with Pauly D!  If I were a gold digger, I would have been like EFF my education, I want a ride in your Mercedes, boy!

I'm not in law school.  I finished already. I am traveling and looking for a job with all this free time.  I don't know what you have against me.

You have yet to tell people what law school you went to.
Youre a troll. Everything about you is a lie.

You dont have the common sense or life experience to be a lawyer.
Yea I kinda want to see the the litigator experience you claim to have.
I'm not calling you a liar, but you're getting chewed up here and you're not doing a good job at defending yourself.

Something I'm curious about is how did you manage to graduate a semester early yet you're unable to secure a job?

If you graduated early, I would imagine you're at the top of the class and firms would have recruited you.

Just my two cents...

What litigator experience?  I just graduated.

All you have to do to graduate early is finish all your hours before your final semester.

To graduate in 3 yrs you have to take 15 credits a semester, 30 a yr.
If you finished in 2 1/2 yrs, then you stack an extra 3 credits a semester. 

If you weren't capable of handling that workload, then the schools would not allow you to take extra classes.

So my point is, if you were able to do that, you must have been at the top of the class and would have been heavily recruited.

Why no position yet? Did you go to a top tier school? 

I understand jobs are down, but top of the class will still get you placements. It doesn't make sense. 

Edit: My homegirl is ranked number 5 at a top tier school and has a positioned lined up for her.

When she wanted to take extra classes the school did not allow her to do it.

But yet you were able to???? Doesn't make sense to me. How were you ranked in your class? 
tired.gif

Edit 2: I stand corrected. You claimed to have prosecutor experience

Where is she?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word.
Life feels a lot more dull when there isnt a duller person making up stories on the interweb.

Where is she?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word.
Life feels a lot more dull when there isnt a duller person making up stories on the interweb.

Not just that......she got exposed by NT detectives and dipped quick.
laugh.gif
Have we seen the last of the legendary Sshanique? This girl is 30, asking for social advice
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Have we seen the last of the legendary Sshanique? This girl is 30, asking for social advice
smh.gif
eek.gif
   Time out. Time out.  Pull over.  She's 30?

10862758_gal.jpg

"Whoa, this can't be real"

roll.gif

Where is she?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smh.gif

YOU KNOW THE RULES. We need deets
nerd.gif
I knew Mayor met up with her, so she existed as an actual person *cough* but that's all I've heard thus far

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nerd.gif
I knew Mayor met up with her, so she existed as an actual person *cough* but that's all I've heard thus far
I WANNA KNOW MORE
eek.gif

nerd.gif

You sure youre not confusing her with cocolicious?

I think you have these two strange girls confused.

nerd.gif

You sure youre not confusing her with cocolicious?

I think you have these two strange girls confused.
or maybe she knows something we don't......

nerd.gif

Where is she?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Word.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Come on now.

We all know come sunday she gonna make a thread titled "Does he like me???" about some random dude who said hello to her  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom