what was jay-z worst verse??

He still misread it, but let's not get hung up on semantics, that verse was fire and it's surprising that someone thinks that it was wack

He still misread it, but let's not get hung up on semantics, that verse was fire and it's surprising that someone thinks that it was wack
whats wrong papi? why cant u admit when jay has had wack verses in some of these songs posted. My man broke down that get throwed verse when in my opinion i dont know how he even did it, i cant even tell u the last time i've listened to that verse cause i always skip it as soon as jay starts rapping. last EXCEPTIONAL thing jay put out was the blueprint

When did I say that hes never had wack verses? Thats crazy. All I've done in this thread is question choices ask people why they think X verse is wack along with the asinine statements that people have made like "Volume 3 was trash from top to bottom" and "last exceptional thing Jay put out was The Blueprint". Hes had wack verses, everyone has, people are just naming verses that I honestly think are hot over and over.

When did I say that hes never had wack verses? Thats crazy. All I've done in this thread is question choices ask people why they think X verse is wack along with the asinine statements that people have made like "Volume 3 was trash from top to bottom" and "last exceptional thing Jay put out was The Blueprint". Hes had wack verses, everyone has, people are just naming verses that I honestly think are hot over and over.
it was though
only songs i listened to where the hidden bonus track

Back
Top Bottom