What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Cmon with that son that Harlem cat with the teal polo and Griffs ain't doing nothing with that lol us BK dudes the first ones with it - sometimes a Uptown %#$%! might be the Christopher Columbus with something dope but it ain't nothing us Brooklyn ain't never seen

Exactly Between Get Set and Vinnies I'm good .This is not 2000 where we had to leave Brooklyn to get fresh.

Ninjahood ain't never been below 125th though
laugh.gif

And uptown dudes ain't been fly since wearing 4x clothing was in style

Ninjahood ain't never been below 125th though
laugh.gif

And uptown dudes ain't been fly since wearing 4x clothing was in style

I study at FIT, one of the mos[font=arial, sans-serif]t prestigous fashion schools, and we have actually studied Uptown, Harlem, Bronx, BK trends in clothing.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
Brooklyn's fashion is probably the highest besides Manhattan midtown, due to the fact that we have hipsters

5lxels.jpg

Female

2jax6ad.jpg

Male

I study at FIT, one of the mos[font=arial, sans-serif]t prestigous fashion schools, and we have actually studied Uptown, Harlem, Bronx, BK trends in clothing.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
Brooklyn's fashion is probably the highest besides Manhattan midtown, due to the fact that we have hipsters

5lxels.jpg

Female

2jax6ad.jpg

Male

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you guys argue about fashion like females, dusgusting

Fashion isn't restricted to gender, someone designed the clothes you're wearing right now. You're on a Jordan forum, jordans are part of fashion.. so shaddup 

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you guys argue about fashion like females, dusgusting

Fashion isn't restricted to gender, someone designed the clothes you're wearing right now. You're on a Jordan forum, jordans are part of fashion.. so shaddup 

Back
Top Bottom