Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by frshstunna
indifferent.gif
I live in Canada and I never wear long johns or tights under my pants
I'm assuming your white then
laugh.gif
nope. i rock a champion superhood under my north face parka with a carhartt winter hat on the really cold days and i'm fine, i dont even double sock

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
nope. i rock a champion superhood under my north face parka with a carhartt winter hat on the really cold days and i'm fine, i dont even double sock
I'm Black and from Canada too and we definitely don't dress as poor as u NY _'s
laugh.gif

s

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
I'm Black and from Canada too and we definitely don't dress as poor as u NY _'s
laugh.gif

s

Yuuup NY takes an L for this and the fruity diamond belts
roll.gif
roll.gif
naw b...thats STRICTLY bronx & harlem
laugh.gif

da heightz dont claim none of that #*+% boy stuff

and to brooklyn's credit, they're so far back wit their fashion this wave hasn't even hit em yet.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Dudes uptown still rock Pelle leathers with rivets and True Religion jeans. Stop posting.

Yuuup NY takes an L for this and the fruity diamond belts
roll.gif
roll.gif
naw b...thats STRICTLY bronx & harlem
laugh.gif

da heightz dont claim none of that #*+% boy stuff

and to brooklyn's credit, they're so far back wit their fashion this wave hasn't even hit em yet.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Dudes uptown still rock Pelle leathers with rivets and True Religion jeans. Stop posting.

OP you should change that title to Uptown NYC I don't want people to get these guys confused with us Brooklynites

OP you should change that title to Uptown NYC I don't want people to get these guys confused with us Brooklynites

Dudes in the heights and harlem cant dress for their lives. But ive never seen these extremes, closest has been east new york late at night i saw some tru religions sz 52 on some dude weighing 160 tops.

Dudes in the heights and harlem cant dress for their lives. But ive never seen these extremes, closest has been east new york late at night i saw some tru religions sz 52 on some dude weighing 160 tops.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

damage is done NY %%!%%@ be on some !%%*+ eye *+*$

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

damage is done NY %%!%%@ be on some !%%*+ eye *+*$

Son took sagging to another level...he must have dine it for the picture...otherwise he needs to cheek himself into a mental institution.

Son took sagging to another level...he must have dine it for the picture...otherwise he needs to cheek himself into a mental institution.

Back
Top Bottom