What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

I study at FIT, one of the mos[font=arial, sans-serif]t prestigous fashion schools, and we have actually studied Uptown, Harlem, Bronx, BK trends in clothing.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
Brooklyn's fashion is probably the highest besides Manhattan midtown, due to the fact that we have hipsters

5lxels.jpg

Female

2jax6ad.jpg

Male
QFT...I've been saying this in the thread the whole time.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

I study at FIT, one of the mos[font=arial, sans-serif]t prestigous fashion schools, and we have actually studied Uptown, Harlem, Bronx, BK trends in clothing.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
Brooklyn's fashion is probably the highest besides Manhattan midtown, due to the fact that we have hipsters

5lxels.jpg

Female

2jax6ad.jpg

Male
QFT...I've been saying this in the thread the whole time.

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you guys argue about fashion like females, dusgusting

you don't wear clothes doggie?

plain tennis shoes + levi's + t shirt and I call it a day. I must be old, no color cordinating making sure the Nike check on my sneaker matches my belt, and the NBA logo on my fitted color matches, and the brim matches the stiching on my jeans
laugh.gif
I can yell you guys still on dat dere elementary time cuZzzz. And to the unaware individual who said fashion balances the scale with both genders lol @ you.

plain tennis shoes + levi's + t shirt and I call it a day. I must be old, no color cordinating making sure the Nike check on my sneaker matches my belt, and the NBA logo on my fitted color matches, and the brim matches the stiching on my jeans
laugh.gif
I can yell you guys still on dat dere elementary time cuZzzz. And to the unaware individual who said fashion balances the scale with both genders lol @ you.

idk how chick be attracted these bums rocking they jeans like that. i see this foolishness when im in the bronx
30t6p3b.gif

idk how chick be attracted these bums rocking they jeans like that. i see this foolishness when im in the bronx
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
You spend your time on a bodybuilding forum admiring guys though

laugh.gif
You spend your time on a bodybuilding forum admiring guys though

You sound dumb as hell Crank. You looking at one style of dressing and think its the norm for everybody of that gender.

I've seen plenty of 50+ cats styling and picking up girls you'd probably be interested in.

If you dress like that your whole life, more power to you. I for one, care to a certain extent about the clothes on my back

You sound dumb as hell Crank. You looking at one style of dressing and think its the norm for everybody of that gender.

I've seen plenty of 50+ cats styling and picking up girls you'd probably be interested in.

If you dress like that your whole life, more power to you. I for one, care to a certain extent about the clothes on my back

11se6g5.jpg

Bronx, probably one out of a milli though lol
I do like Jkiss style though
iylh5w.jpg

I've noticed bronx people like to keep an urban touch to their style

Harlem, has these kinds of dudes
35602_175760962453910_100000600217847_547375_4729994_n.jpg

2cj8rs.jpg

Queens, just has hypebeast kids. they're probably the last in terms of fashion

Gots to love my city. Only place where people would argue who is the freshest or flyest and care.

You go to any other state and people dress like crank.

11se6g5.jpg

Bronx, probably one out of a milli though lol
I do like Jkiss style though
iylh5w.jpg

I've noticed bronx people like to keep an urban touch to their style

Harlem, has these kinds of dudes
35602_175760962453910_100000600217847_547375_4729994_n.jpg

2cj8rs.jpg

Queens, just has hypebeast kids. they're probably the last in terms of fashion

Gots to love my city. Only place where people would argue who is the freshest or flyest and care.

You go to any other state and people dress like crank.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

MEANWHILE-IN-NYC.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
A+

this is new to me...pants saggin yea but to the point where the entire draws are showin?
30t6p3b.gif
this aint right. ive never seen this in nyc. if dudes were pullin this back then you wouldn't know about it at least cuz the super long Ts were being rocked hardbody back then. but this is really gay. i don't understand how this trend gets passed on, or more so how n's find this appealing in any way shape or form. nut hugger jeans are bad enough, but cmon.

it really doesn't do anything to help our situation in white america...im just saying *shrug* no racial.

edit:

jkiss' style can get outlandish sometimes. lately its been a hit or miss with that guy. he has had some dope combos in the past tho.

Back
Top Bottom