!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

better quality

24565794.gif

That definitely wasn't planned. Kanye is a wreckless dude.

smh.gif

Somebody needs to go interupt him, if he ever wins another award.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

that @#$%^ straight flippen embarassed the whole black race
smh.gif

i'm not embarrassed as a black man. i don't care who said it, someone needed to air the foolishness of that robbery out, straight like that.
Seriously? Needed to be said? Robbery?

It's the VMA's... not even the Oscar's or some important award show. Get your priorities straight.
Never claimed to be a saint. I personally would carry it in a similar fashion. Especially when beyonce', pink, and katy perry definitely have better videos. I don't expect people to agree with me, this is just one facet that i would definitely speak upon in a given situation.
but my dude, beyonce, pink, and kate perry didn't seem to mind right? they took their L...if anyone should of gone on stage it should of beenone of them not kanye...

LOL damn... first Serena now this, wow imma have alot of stuffs to talk about with my friends in class on Monday

Some of ya'll ALREADY deleted his music?
roll.gif

This is MTV, %@%* is probably staged... Everyone is now watching the whole show cause of this.. They won..

i didn't stand and applaud the man. i recognize the classlessness he exhibited, but i'd wouldn't be truthful if i said i didn't agree with whathe said. i mean he gave the girl her dues, just at an bad time.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

roll.gif

This is MTV, %@%* is probably staged... Everyone is now watching the whole show cause of this.. They won..

lol damn they got me!

Hey_

Fellas, MTV knows they suck.

They know this.

They got Russell Brand hostin' again...

They gotta do anything and everything they can to get ratings,

case in point, the prank with Borat and Eminem.

This stunt immediately follows the year after?

C'mon now.

MTV is ALREADY deading the videos on youtube, K had pics of him taken WITH the HENN bottle in hand.

At the least you should be skeptical.

Julius F. Wrek

roll.gif

NAH MAN F THAT. KANYE IS A FOOL FOR THAT. I"M NEVER LISTENING TO HIM EVEERR AGAINNN
mad.gif

Who's lighting all kanye's albums on fire? i'm bout to do that and put it on youtube

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

roll.gif

NAH MAN F THAT. KANYE IS A FOOL FOR THAT. I"M NEVER LISTENING TO HIM EVEERR AGAINNN
mad.gif

Who's lighting all kanye's albums on fire? i'm bout to do that and put it on youtube
I dare you
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
who gives a crap though, really? do you really care that much? dudesgetting heated and deleting music. I'm glad ya'll tryna take the award for softness, but charmin been doing it the best since forever.

Back
Top Bottom