!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

I'm sorry, but Kanye is a complete joke after that. I didn't even see which video Beyonce was up for, but to say it was one of the best videos of all time is asinine, none of her videos this year have been great or even groundbreaking in anything. I didn't even watch the Single Ladies video until Timberlake did a parody of it on SNL.

In reality he should have stood up for Rihanna last year when Brittney Spears one every award of the Disturbia video for walking around a stripper pole. Instead he didn't say a damn thing he is just kissing Jay Z's +#!. There is no reason to disrespect another artist, especially one that writes their own music and reaches out their fans as much as Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift doesn't write her own music
indifferent.gif

I can't believe some of yall saying Beyonce's video was just beautiful women dancing, it was ONE TAKE. NO BS breaks, it was well done. And the dancingwas great, don't act like none of you guys tried some of it before. I know i have.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Why would it be staged?
laugh.gif
so kanye can lose fans and give Taylor swift publicity? So he can lose fans but get the VMA's more ratings? Or so he can just show how many nuthuggers he really has?
You think out of all the things Kanye has done, he'll lose fans over this?
roll.gif

Why would it be staged?
laugh.gif
so kanye can lose fans and give Taylor swift publicity? So he can lose fans but get the VMA's more ratings? Or so he can just show how many nuthuggers he really has?
It would be satire of Kanye's previous antics.

Why would it be staged?
laugh.gif

Are you trying to say something to me. Your posts are following a little to close to mine. Speak up or have a damn seat.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Why would it be staged?
laugh.gif

Are you trying to say something to me. Your posts are following a little to close to mine. Speak up or have a damn seat.

he is speaking up.

answer his questions.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I can't believe some of yall saying Beyonce's video was just beautiful women dancing, it was ONE TAKE. NO BS breaks, it was well done. And the dancing was great, don't act like none of you guys tried some of it before. I know i have.
Technically, there was only one woman in that video besides B

Why would it be staged?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
please. I'm just speaking on the topic. You're paranoid. If I had anything to say to you I would quote you like I'm doing now.

Either way, Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' is not one of the greatest videos ever. Kanye extra bugging out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Kanye is extra lame
laugh.gif

Dude playing Captain for somebody who doesn't care to be saved. You swear Beyonce cares whether or not she won an MTV VMA award.
laugh.gif

MTV don't even play videos anymore.
I'm sayin' tho. She probably got a whole damn closet full of moon men that won't ever see the light of day again.

laugh.gif
Kanye is dumb for this one. Honestly Taylor Swift's latest album will probably outsell both Kanye's and Beyonce's latest albums together.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Why would it be staged?
laugh.gif

he is speaking up.

answer his questions.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom