!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Dude just apperated behind her, where'd he come out from? They show Pink and then boom there's kanye.

I'm almost sure this was staged, MTV is quickly losing popularity and a publicity stunt with one of the most famous entertainers seems like something theywould do. Remember the Sasha and Eminem thing? I have a hard time believing either one wasn't planned.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Sooo some MTV producer was watching the presidential address last week and thought it would be a great idea to replicate what that one senator did.

I hope everybody is being sarcastic like that nikeshoebox.com ordeal lol

that was SOOOO FAKE haha

1. Kanye came out of nowhere.
2. Crowd reaction.
3. Beyonce LOL "Oh my gawwwd"

this just in, voicing your opinion is now a legitimate excuse to be classless and immature

that's right, "keeping it real" means that you can be offensive where ever, whenever.

i wonder how many of these people defending kanye also defended joe wilson for voicing his opinion.

<-- voted for obama.

I'm a big Ye fan, but that was horrible. Plus, all of Beyonces videos were damn near the same. Her dancing with 2 women that she's thicker than. Well,if they were both women, from my understanding one was man.

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

this just in, voicing your opinion is now a legitimate excuse to be classless and immature

that's right, "keeping it real" means that you can be offensive where ever, whenever.

i wonder how many of these people defending kanye also defended joe wilson for voicing his opinion.

<-- voted for obama.
Take that mess out of this thread.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

that @#$%^ straight flippen embarassed the whole black race
smh.gif

i'm not embarrassed as a black man. i don't care who said it, someone needed to air the foolishness of that robbery out, straight like that.
Seriously? Needed to be said? Robbery?

It's the VMA's... not even the Oscar's or some important award show. Get your priorities straight.

Back
Top Bottom