!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Originally Posted by Atltrapboi091

kanye west is gonna get his %+! lynched tmorrow by them white folk lol white people hate when black men make disrespectful remarks towards a white girl i guarantee kanye west will be making an official apology towards this chick by tmorrow morning or every white and black radio station gonna be doggin him out for doin her like that

BUT HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH IF THAT GIRL WAS BLACK AINT NOBODY WOULD LIKE HER WACK *** SHE WOULDNT EVEN BE FAMOUS
So this was about race?
laugh.gif

Gosh dammit NT what did he say EXACTLY? Someone just answer me!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

if a white performer jumped on stage and said that swift deserved the award more than beyonce, NT would be crying racism

oh here we gooo
roll.gif

and i know black people are the first to bring the race card into everything?

stop it son son

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

if a white performer jumped on stage and said that swift deserved the award more than beyonce, NT would be crying racism

oh here we gooo
roll.gif

stop it son son
Probably an Asian hiding behind a screenname.

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

oh here we gooo
roll.gif

stop it son son
Probably an Asian hiding behind a screenname.

yeah i'm asian, and aren't we all hiding behind a screenname? last time i checked, i don't know you.

they gonna have to start bannin this **+@$ kanye from award shows
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Atltrapboi091

kanye west is gonna get his %+! lynched tmorrow by them white folk lol white people hate when black men make disrespectful remarks towards a white girl i guarantee kanye west will be making an official apology towards this chick by tmorrow morning or every white and black radio station gonna be doggin him out for doin her like that

BUT HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH IF THAT GIRL WAS BLACK AINT NOBODY WOULD LIKE HER WACK *** SHE WOULDNT EVEN BE FAMOUS
So this was about race?
laugh.gif

Gosh dammit NT what did he say EXACTLY? Someone just answer me!
laugh.gif

Naw it wasn't i just feel like a if that girl was black wouldnt nobody be listening to her wack music most folks of other races dont bump her +*%@ i thinkthe award should of went to somebody who is actually hot real talk

but kanye west is still an $*@ for saying that +*%@ to that girl CUZ HE GOONA GET LYNCHED BY THEM RADIO STATINOS TMORROW
roll.gif

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

that @#$%^ straight flippen embarassed the whole black race
smh.gif

i'm not embarrassed as a black man. i don't care who said it, someone needed to air the foolishness of that robbery out, straight like that.

It looked staged at first but I'm not sure. Poor girl. Wth do you say to that. It looked so awkward up on stage. Not cool man, not cool.

hey
a spade is a spade
like dude said
he just called it out for what it really was

Kanye speaking his mind>

kanye is wrong for that but, how is kanye racist when he openly and frequently gives props to white artists.

shoot, he even chose gaga to go on tour with him.

Back
Top Bottom