!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

Sooo wait, he kicked up a fuss about T-Sweezy (lol check her song thug story with T-Pain) winning. Has the man got no manners? I hope B cusses him out for that

nerd.gif

He did what was necessary. He called that spade a spade. Taylor swift knew she got lucky, that's why she was extra surprised. Kudos to kanye, flame on hereminds me of myself.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Kanye thought Beyonce should've won, so he just jumped on the stage to express his opinon smh...Very disrespectful to Taylor Swift.
It took 16 posts before somebody actually gave an answer
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Some of you NTers are mad dumb.

kanye west is gonna get his !$+ lynched tmorrow by them white folk lol white people hate when black men make disrespectful remarks towards a white girl iguarantee kanye west will be making an official apology towards this chick by tmorrow morning or every white and black radio station gonna be doggin him outfor doin her like that

if a white performer jumped on stage and said that swift deserved the award more than beyonce, NT would be crying racism

damn, why everything gotta be so racial?

beyonce got enough awards anyways... let some new blood get some

To clear things up...

taylor swift won an award and while she was giving her speech, kanyes #+!++!# comes up and cuts her off and says beyonce deserves the award.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Taylor Swifts record sales will triple this week, she sold the "Victim" of one of Kanye's rants TOO well

it had to have been staged..how the hell did he get a mic

unless he snatched it from her
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom