What streetwear company was bigger than Ecko in its prime?

Triple 5 Soul had the best hoodies of any streetwear brand and it wasn't even close

now i walk pass the ecko outlet with the yao ming face
bruhhhh same here

and i always wonder like how is this place still open? like whos buying it cause i never see anyone wearing it
nerd.gif
eastern europe, those romanians are still rockin fubu 

Last edited:
Platinum fubu >

200 for a fat albert long sleeve jersey type jaun :smokin

Used to rock timbs. 3 size too big jeans. Platinum fubu jerseys n bandanas n Jr High. A young ***** was gully :pimp:

The Hundreds had a good run.  Everybody wanted Bape though when I was in middle school but it was too expensive for most - kind of the Iceberg of the mid-2000s.

The Hundreds only has appeal to the young boys.

The last design I liked from them was the paisley hoodie and that was probably 6-7 years ago. They always have pics up on their blog of celebrities wearing their stuff and pronstars like Jessie Andrews.

The popularity for Ecko during it's prime was pretty legit, and it's prime lasted longer than other brands too. How many streetwear brands actually had fakes in Asia? That's gotta count for something right? I know BAPE had fakes, but BAPE was an Asian brand and was big in Asia before it was here.

On a side note, I was pronounce ENYCE, EN-EE-CEE.

Last edited:
The popularity for Ecko during it's prime was pretty legit, and it's prime lasted longer than other brands too. How many streetwear brands actually had fakes in Asia? That's gotta count for something right? I know BAPE had fakes, but BAPE was an Asian brand and was big in Asia before it was here.

On a side note, I was pronounce ENYCE, EN-EE-CEE.
e knee che????

johnny blaze while not bigger than ecko, was a brand i favored as a yout.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom