What streetwear company was bigger than Ecko in its prime?

Fubu was lame period. Platinum Fubu on the other hand :pimp:

People didn't mess with Enyce? Que?

Was ENYCE pronounced "ENECHE" or "N-Y-C"? I swear dudes always told me it was the former not the latter. I always thought it was N-Y-C. :lol:

Last edited:
The first one 430AM.

Ecko's collaboration with Marvel > Stussy's. Still have many of the pieces,including the leather Punisher jacket.

came here to say i have never owned anything ecko in my life.  Thanks mom. 

I feel like there was ALOT of stuff that was universally loved everywhere but considered lame in the DMV.

For examle:
-Ecko
-FUBU
-Enyce
-G Unit

None of these brands were ever cool.

Just like every highschool used to have those "New York Kids" who always wore Timberland Field Boots and huge earrings with the pinwheel fitted 5 times too big.

Also, I just want to note that the DMV was rocking 5-panel hats HEAVY years and years before it caught on in the rest of the US.
i can attest to this.  But we did wear Avirex, LRG, anything from Up Against the Wall

Was ENYCE pronounced "ENECHE" or "N-Y-C"? I swear dudes always told me it was the former not the latter. I always thought it was N-Y-C. :lol:
I definitely called it the former, when I came across someone who called it the latter I hit the weebay gif in real life. I never eem noticed

en-yee-say?

I've heard way more people say "e-nee-chay" than "N-Y-C" :lol:

Ecko was such a dope clothing line though, I just hated that a lot of their stuff was fitted too long/big. Wasn't a fan of the too gaudy designs, but fitted right with a smaller design, it was all good.

I never wore clothing made by rappers or any ecko. Round here that was never a good look.

Unless Baltimore isn't considered the DMV area (idk, that's for another thread)

View media item 580507

This right here is how every single dude in the DMV dressed when I was in high school including me (these pics are not me):

View media item 580510
View media item 580511
I can guaruntee you the dudes in these pics were either wearing Nike ACG Boots, New Balance 991's/992's, Foamposites, or Jordans.

Aiight Joepac :lol:

Last edited:
The Hundreds is getting pretty big. But I'm in L.A. and it's an L.A. brand. I'd say Diamond Supply Co is getting pretty obnoxious. I can't bring myself to wear Nike Elite socks...it's just overdone. Like burnt to a crisp, left in the oven forever overdone.

Back
Top Bottom