What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

I can see why dudes making fun of Wale in that picture cause he looks stupid and others saying otherwise know if this was some regular NT wdywt thread posting that pic dudes would clown for days. I don't want to punch dude but he does look stupid.

That dude has 0 swag. First thing he should've done when he got drafted was get his damn teeth fixed. His unibrow can be shaved with a $2 razor. Look at how he cuffs his jeans. :x:x:x

Whenever I see Wale in this pic, he reminds me of this guy...

4j44js.jpg

mean.gif
ya'll still posting that pic of Anthony and his sandworm teeth? Chill.

Vanessa's arrival = Pahty dun or challenge accepted?

And I don't see CP3 or Russ anywhere in that pic.

[quote name="worldbeefreeg"]
This **** is 18 pages of gossip...****, y'all see a picture and just assume a dude smashed. Lot of y'all in her sounding fatherless.[/quote]

This thread was pretty damn funny until cats brought up Wale and dropped "wisdom" like this ^ thanks for the tip, professor >D

What drives people to make statements like this? Like how messed up are you inside for something like this to come out of you? Honestly I feel bad for you.
Thank god someone else adressed this before I did. NT stays on some immature playground type behavior. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom