What Really Goes Down in the Olympic Village a.k.a. the "Kobe Just Doesn't Care" Thread

If women's bball players had the choice between a janitor in the village or a scrawny table tennis player, they'd probably choose the latter. But if you get access into the village via the cleaning crew, you could easily buy some team USA gear and fool some people.

Not if your not in Athletic shape :wow:

[h1]LOLO JONES: If I Just Wanted Fame, I'd Do A Sex Tape Or Something[/h1]
Leah Goldman [color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]|[/color]  Aug. 23, 2012, 12:22 PM  [color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]|[/color]  [color= rgb(243, 80, 42)]1,374[/color]  [color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]|[/color]  6

[table][tr][td]
lolo-jones.jpg

YouTube
[/td][/tr][/table]Lolo Jones has gotten a lot of criticism for being a fame-hungry girl who happens to be an athlete on the side.
But Jones keeps insisting that's not the truth. The Olympian, who once came out and said she was a virgin, went on KCCI in Des Moines  and said:

“I’m not running track to be the most famous person. If I wanted to do that I would totally do a Kim Kardashian  or Snookie. I’d do a sex tape or something like that if I wanted fame. I’m running track to get a medal so if I had that medal that would make me content.”

Jones finished fourth in the 100-meter hurdles at this year's Olympics, just shy of a medal. We should all expect Lolo to be back in Rio to try again.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/lolo...-a-sex-tape-or-something-2012-8#ixzz24OauDIJs

Lolo is delusional. She barely made the Olympics this year, not sure how she'll be able to make it 4 years from now. She's definitely going to hit rockbottom when she realizes her dream is done. I hope i'm nearby when she goes crazy :evil:.

Theres also video on the links:

RYAN LOCHTE

AUG 23, 2012 11:40 AM19,762
rightbar.flame.png
rightbar.comment.png

[h1]Ryan Lochte Happy He Wasn’t Invited to Prince’s Strip Billiards Game: ‘I Don’t Need That’[/h1]
avt-small.png
 Neetzan Zimmerman

Speaking with Matt Lauer on this morning's Today Show, Ryan Lochte talked about his recent encounter with Prince Harry in Vegas, where the two reportedly engaged in a drunken swimming race  which the Prince won.

Asked how the whole thing came about, Lochte told Lauer  it was extremely extemporaneous: "His people came over to my table and said, Hey, Prince Harry wants to meet you.' I was like, ‘Alright, yeah, let's go meet him.' So I went over there, met him."

Lauer soon got down to brass tacks, turning the conversation toward the now-infamous strip billiards party  Prince Harry held in his VIP suite.

"So after the race did he say, 'Hey Ryan, I'm throwing another kind of party in my hotel room, would you like to show up at that?" Lauer asked Lochte through chuckles. "No, no, he never said anything like that," Lochte responded, adding that he was "kinda happy" he wasn't invited. "I don't need that," he said.

Lochte stuck around for the Today Show's four hour, and was once again grilled by Kathie Lee and Hoda about his brush with royalty.

Though his responses were mostly the same, Lochte did reveal that the prince legitimately beat him. "Well, the first thing I said was, 'You sure you want to lose?,'" Lochte recalled. "And he was like, 'Sure, 'cmon, let's go.' And you know what? He's an actual, pretty good swimmer."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom