What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I could use a new coat this year. I’ve been rocking a J. Crew peacoat with thinsulate lining that’s held me down for like the past 7 years.

Sounds like Canada Goose is the way to go? I live in NYC as well. The winters ain’t too bad, but it can get cold cold sometimes. Would it look foolish rocking those with work clothes? That’s one thing I liked about the peacoats - still had a professional look.

I could use a new coat this year. I’ve been rocking a J. Crew peacoat with thinsulate lining that’s held me down for like the past 7 years.

Sounds like Canada Goose is the way to go? I live in NYC as well. The winters ain’t too bad, but it can get cold cold sometimes. Would it look foolish rocking those with work clothes? That’s one thing I liked about the peacoats - still had a professional look.

People wear parkas to work all the time.

Good looks, I had just checked those out, I'm gonna hit eBay next, hopefully aint gotta worry about fakes on there.
Ebay is full of fake TNF and Gore-Tex. Your best bet is hitting one of the retail stores or having them do an inventory locator.

Japanese hypebeasts cleaned out with those

I’ve got one similar from j Crew with the thinsulate. A truly nice cold weather dress coat. I throw a Patagonia Micro Puff vest under that if digits get below teens.

Nope you’re talkin out your *** you have no knowledge on the significance of that coat.

dog im literally schoolin u on biggie coats before u even knew they was around :lol:

u thought biggie coats were static design wise..da joints u coppin is when paragon became da sole exclusive supplier...waaaaay after Harlem & sammie's fashion & Fordham in da BX ran thru em.

dog im literally schoolin u on biggie coats before u even knew they was around :lol:

u thought biggie coats were static design wise..da joints u coppin is when paragon became da sole exclusive supplier...waaaaay after Harlem & sammie's fashion & Fordham in da BX ran thru em.
Dude you’re Wylin Ima leave it at that, you’re starting to talk crazy

I hate being cold, can’t do it. I wear a long sleeve shirt under this and I’m good. $600 Pendleton jacket for $80. You gotta buy quality jackets in the spring. I’m not mad at anyone spending $400-$800 on a quality jacket, **** is important. I’m dying for a Canada Goose but I can’t accept paying that price when I’m getting quality jackets for $80-$150-$220 but nobody gonna tell me I’m not warm warm when some days I sweat in a few of my jackets.

Still mad I missed out on the matching vest

2DEC955B-B66D-452B-9E2A-EA9444B4C710.jpeg
jacket hella nice

No lie somedays when that SF wind hits me in the chest id wish for a biggie :lol:
I could imagine rocking one at twin peaks/Coit Tower in the middle of the night. But, I would no doubt start sweating after walking a little bit. I have a CK puff jacket and a Michael Kors pea-coat that I never rock anymore during the day, it gets too ******* hot to commute with.

I could imagine rocking one at twin peaks/Coit Tower in the middle of the night. But, I would no doubt start sweating after walking a little bit. I have a CK puff jacket and a Michael Kors pea-coat that I never rock anymore during the day, it gets too ****ing hot to commute with.
Yeah, but that ck puff jacket or mk peacoat aint gonna help you when you're at a remote Antarctic outpost....

I could imagine rocking one at twin peaks/Coit Tower in the middle of the night. But, I would no doubt start sweating after walking a little bit. I have a CK puff jacket and a Michael Kors pea-coat that I never rock anymore during the day, it gets too ****ing hot to commute with.
Yup.

I was born in the Bay and SF would be wild chilly but take a 35 minute drive to forest fire land and **** be like 100 degrees :lol:

Tryna stay warm warm this winter. A little uneducated on jackets. Down jackets the best option or no? Not looking to spend more than $500

Can I still cop a biggie at these spots? I passed on the opening ceremony joint. Couldn't get over the pink lining

Yup.

I was born in the Bay and SF would be wild chilly but take a 35 minute drive to forest fire land and **** be like 100 degrees :lol:

My boys in San Jose and family Sacramento only rock shorts and shorts on weekends, maybe a hoodie for a brisk morning or "cold" night. I'd rather do cold weather though than heat. I was well prepared when I went to Chicago a few back. Layered damn near layered a hoodie and two jackets and rocked a beanie and gloves in daylight for the first time in my life, and it was 30 degrees.

We only know mammoths

that name is da equivalent of EA being da sole provider of da NFL license...

after da wave... :lol:

m_5aa1d5352c705d997571ac83.jpg

this is a OG big parka marmot "biggie"

none of those funny style pockets from paragon tinkering...

m_5aa1d5405521be747ec395c6.jpg

m_5aa1d537daa8f69701a57f4a.jpg

tonal branding...

m_5aa1d53aa825a6fc17bd14e6.jpg

m_5aa1d53e9d20f0daf28442d9.jpg

goretex 700 fill.

m_5aa1d5433afbbd71565bd535.jpg

specs.

https://poshmark.com/listing/Marmot-Big-Parka-5aa1d4c03316274b14939269

and if you real close, guess what else has those same specs...

Screenshot_20181025-210128.png

https://www.marmot.com/colossus-jacket/889169150333.html

da flagship marmot 700 fill goretex coat.

Back
Top Bottom