What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Anyone wear a Uniqlo Ultra Warm longsleeve?

I feel if you wear that as your base layer and any half decent jacket and you should be warm warm

giphy.gif

Global Warming... Toronto winters have changed YEARLY, literally every single year the past 4 years.

Cats act like they holding the block down for days N need to fight off the elements y’all gonna walk ya happpy tail to the bus stop or metro wit dat warm *** jacket then hop on public transpo n start sweating bawls
:lol:

But but I want to stay at 80 degrees and not 72 degrees for those 10-15 mins :lol:

Canada Goose so warm you can keep your hands in the pockets bare and it’s better than any glove

You put that hood on in -5° you won’t feel a thing.

All you need is a tee shirt underneath.

Don’t even need to zip the jacket up.

Canada Goose so warm you can keep your hands in the pockets bare and it’s better than any glove

You put that hood on in -5° you won’t feel a thing.

All you need is a tee shirt underneath.

Don’t even need to zip the jacket up.
THIS IS WHAT I MEAN. No need for gloves or scarves. No need to hoodie up.
my favorite is the lodge jacket. it's relatively cheap and gets the job done if you're
layering up or just commuting.

Anyone wear a Uniqlo Ultra Warm longsleeve?

I feel if you wear that as your base layer and any half decent jacket and you should be warm warm

They're super warm.
The bad part about the Ultra Warm joints is that they trap in sweat/moisture and don't breathe at all.
Your boy was sweating and sticky on a packed NYC subway.

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN. No need for gloves or scarves. No need to hoodie up.
my favorite is the lodge jacket. it's relatively cheap and gets the job done if you're
layering up or just commuting.

You just need to find a coat with some kind of fleece or warm lining in the pockets. My bigger coats have that.

You just need to find a coat with some kind of fleece or warm lining in the pockets. My bigger coats have that.
That's not gonna work in -20 weather man... or even -5.
The pockets in Canada Goose jackets go underneath the down fill bubble so it's like having your hand inside the jacket.

You be copping little boys though

my mammoth biggie marmot from 2006,
you a day & a dollar short coppin those diagnoled cut pockets joints that dropped when da wave already crested...Merms were da HNIC coat when Jae millz & vado were freestyling on Mad cypher...thats 2002-2008 era.

Back
Top Bottom