What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

I still have the gray tech fleece parka (almost 2 years now). I would wear it with a short or long sleeve t-shirt underneath in say 30-40 degree weather and was still warm. Wouldn't wear it in snowfall though.

It was discounted significantly when I purchased it; MSRP was around $220 (I think), outlets had it for about $150, I ended up copping for $75 in the middle of winter on NDC.

Thanks I will cop then. lol How is it for wind?

lol if you got Mackage, then you already played yourself.
Canada Goose got tons of styles and slim fit ones, short, long, bomber, light etc.
Quality between the two are night and day, when in doubt, always get Goose.

they're fine jackets but if you want bang for your buck, ALWAYS Goose. There's a reason
people buy them LOL

Idk man. The mackage I got was $300 less than tnf after the sale. And afaik, Goose never go on sale. Idk about warm warm but I survived nyc winters with a mcmurdo and a T-shirt and I was sweating in the store when I tried on the mackage.

Half the ppl that buy goose because the rest of the subway have goose on (real and fake included). Just didn’t wanna look like everyone else.

Idk man. The mackage I got was $300 less than tnf after the sale. And afaik, Goose never go on sale. Idk about warm warm but I survived nyc winters with a mcmurdo and a T-shirt and I was sweating in the store when I tried on the mackage.

Half the ppl that buy goose because the rest of the subway have goose on (real and fake included). Just didn’t wanna look like everyone else.
I see your point. I based it off of retail price vs Goose. If you got them on heavy discount, then that's all good.
Yeah Goose don't go on sale ever unless it's a retailer and they're clearing space.

I live in Toronto so trust me, I see them Red Patches all day from Nov to April. But being that I got about 6 products from them, I just can't
even begin to compare the two in terms of longevity and make. I would honestly just get a Nuptse rather than spend $1200 and up on a non
Goose parka, but that's me.

In search of the perfect fall/winter jacket and it's a problem. Been buying alot online and returning. Still haven't found what I like.

A good weight wool coat and a sweatshirt has always been enough to keep me warm enough in the NY winter. Did that when I was a broke college kid rocking a gap wool jacket and footlocker hoody.

Recent winters switching between a cheap uniqlo bubble jacket and a jcrew lined wool coat have kept me alive so far.

Instead of a canada goose, I'd put that money towards one of those ralph lauren bane brown leather sherpa lined coats or a Kapital wool coat and look like a warm Japanese farmer.

Why your paper so low ?

giphy.gif

I own over 20 jackets and coats over 500 dollars . This is just a few of them, I'm not even going to s**t on you with the Tom Ford's & Dolce and Gabbana's I own

img_6351-jpg.2175398

d0f2b2a3-02aa-4895-911d-24aa9ec1c13b-jpeg.2198892

3eb4d15e-e89c-461f-8837-24fa8e00fd4b-jpeg.2198898

1746d2cb-a0c9-4fd4-bffe-367f1566d286-jpeg.2198894

34c67e46-bdc4-45c6-a4e8-93fb19f1f0f6-jpeg.2198900

img_e6530-jpg.2175397

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom