What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

No lie somedays when that SF wind hits me in the chest id wish for a biggie :lol:

I don't live in SF anymore (thankfully; Peninsula/South Bay/East Bay weather :pimp: ) but still work there. Last year's winter was so damn cold there that I had to bring out the Canada Goose. That wind at 50 degrees feels a lot more uncomfortable than 20 degrees with no wind, at least to me

Crazy how much better Bay Area weather is just 15 mins out of the city. Feeling that warmth and sunlight as soon as I get past South SF :pimp:

Last edited:
Tryna stay warm warm this winter. A little uneducated on jackets. Down jackets the best option or no? Not looking to spend more than $500
Depends what style jacket you’re looking for. Street casual or something you can dress with? With 500 you can probably get two in different styles just have to look around for dood prices.
If you’re looking for something in between I suggest checking out TNF commuter jackets or Arcteryx commuter lines. A good blend of tech and looks.

I cruise in da gs lex..cartier specs nautica sweats wit da fresh gortex

90’s fit to perfection.

No you bugged out, you might need to get your head checked if you honestly believe a colussus is a mammoth. You might as well say Nike Air Force 1s are the same as Jordan 1s

you're deliberately dodging da fact that da Colossus serves as Marmot's flagship parka & retains da same specs and damn near identical to da biggie.

Just got this

20181026_140410.jpg

Little boy vs. big boy

You’re too tall to be rocking a little boy though, they are only for high school kids

Back
Top Bottom