What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

What's a good quality, decent priced parka I can purchase? Up here contracting in Wisconsin and the cold is getting brutal

Lol I'm from the South bros. Excuse my ignorance about the prices. I'm only supposed to be up here until March so I didn't want to break the bank over something I'll probably rarely wear after I leave.

Lol I'm from the South bros. Excuse my ignorance about the prices. I'm only supposed to be up here until March so I didn't want to break the bank over something I'll probably rarely wear after I leave.

you'd be able wear a parka as far south as Atlanta...

maybe you should get one of those reconditioned North Face nuptses in black, thats da perfect option for you.

Pulled out this old Jcrew military joint from the back of the closet today

58A8AFF2-F989-40DA-82A4-143D7708768E.jpeg

Bruh I was in the same position. From the south as well, copped an Eddie Bauer parka for like $150 and was warm as hell the entire time. Wasn’t as fashionable as I would’ve preferred but it def got the job done

I have a circa 2015 eddie bauer parka that I picked up last year and it sucks, it sheds big time & it's starting to feel like it's not all that insulating.

Back
Top Bottom