What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

What about Alpha Industries? Found this parka for $180 plus an additional 20% off

Screenshot_20181223-134431_Chrome.jpg

Yea that's more than enough for the south.
It's super warm.

That's that joint everyone on here got for 25 bucks a few years back lol

I'm from the South but currently in northern Wisconsin for a couple of months. Weather expected to get below zero next month

I'm from the South but currently in northern Wisconsin for a couple of months. Weather expected to get below zero next month

Ah I see

Read the Amazon reviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VWK5UU/?tag=niketalk0e-20

"Great for anything below 30F... Anything warmer and you will feel like you're being microwaved. This jacket was a blessing in sub-zero temperatures and holds up well to snow as well as rain. No layers are required on top of your normal clothing when wearing this which is nice since that means there are fewer layers to shed when I get to my destination."

"I purchased this coat during the latest Polar Vortex outbreak here in the Northeast and just in time for for the"Bomb Cyclone" event which dumped about a foot of snow accompanied by 50 MPH winds and sub zero temperatures. This the real deal snorkel coat. If you are going to buy a coat this winter and expect it to last for many winters to come, I highly recommend Alpha N-3B Parka. Outstanding quality, fit and finish. You will not be disappointed."

Last edited:
Whatever happened to jackets with the heating systems inside? I think tnf used to make a few.

Rhinelander. The middle of nowhere lol
Lol we have family friends that live up there. Its beautiful but you're right there isnt really anything to do :lol: it's nice for a week but then time to get back home. I live just south of mil. May I ask what ur doing up there. It's just a random *** spot to be lol

Lol we have family friends that live up there. Its beautiful but you're right there isnt really anything to do :lol: it's nice for a week but then time to get back home. I live just south of mil. May I ask what ur doing up there. It's just a random *** spot to be lol

Doing some contracting machining work. It's snowing so I'm stuck in my hotel room drinking some Jameson lol

:wow:

Didn’t know they were still around. I used to buy mad tees and even a few bracelets like a decade ago.

Dam didn't think theyve been around that long. I just randomly came across them from those Instagram ads

Back
Top Bottom