What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Is the pic with the flint 13s recent? I'm confused

recording-artists-slick-pulla-young-jeezy-and-juelz-santana-attend-picture-id53286845

2005. i rest my case.

The shorts yes. But there's no slim , skinny, version of that. They're just sagging like a mug.

But his pants are not too far off from yours with the f lints. And he's probably sagging there.

maxresdefault.jpg

From left to right. Spray on , slim, skinny.
I only rock slim but I can see the appeal of skinny if it fits the occasion and your body type.

I don't know how some of y'all rock spray on. I don't mean fashion wise. I mean logistically.

514's for levis use to look like that... i had a pair of those... slim fit back in 05 was more baggy than the slim fit jeans of today... but now levis changed it to 513 which is your traditional slim cut

Yeah there's a difference in skinny vs slim, they're not the same. I've never tried on skinny but I've seen a few of my boys wearing skinny jeans and they looked like leggings for real. I wear slim joints, I got space. I can sit and get up no problem, get **** out of my pockets no problem.

Skinny only works if you're skinny.
It's cringe to see a bigger dude wearing skinny jeans.

I've always worn levis 511 but I want to try the 512

I've never seen them in a store but there's a levis outlet near me.

lemme add that these are 514's before 513's existed (which are now da slim fits) before these were da slim fit jeans.

s-l400.jpg
Yeah so you're literally wearing older slims before they were more defined like Hahahah said. Give the 513s a shot. 514s are just straight nowadays.

514's for levis use to look like that... i had a pair of those... slim fit back in 05 was more baggy than the slim fit jeans of today

exactly what i said. context matter, comparing em to da field which was still baggy still, they were slim.

skateboard P when you check his older fits people used to say it was OD tight....

on-83002-in-chicago-il-picture-id79426826

yea...case my point.

i already established they were 514's slim straight. at this point if you want to play semantics gymnastics that's on you.

exactly what i said. context matter, comparing em to da field which was still baggy still, they were slim.

skateboard P when you check his older fits people used to say it was OD tight....

on-83002-in-chicago-il-picture-id79426826

yea...case my point.

If those are slim jeans, then I’ve never wore baggy pants before in my life.

maxresdefault.jpg

From left to right. Spray on , slim, skinny.
I only rock slim but I can see the appeal of skinny if it fits the occasion and your body type.

I don't know how some of y'all rock spray on. I don't mean fashion wise. I mean logistically.

Middle is what I wear. Timeless fit IMO

The really skinny jeans only work on people that are actually really skinny

rs_634x1024-180704100231-634-G-Eazy-Vogue-Foundation-Dinner-JR-070418.jpg

For example, these work on someone with this type of build, but since I have bigger thighs, it would make me look like a woman if you just took a bottom half pic

slim tapered are good for dudes with wider thighs (no ayo) but want that good tapered calf/anke

Thread went from warm warms to slim slims real quick

Levi's 512 are slim tapered, Levi's 502 is a looser taper fit. Better for thicker guys, no hotels

Anyone notice that dark wash denims fit looser than light wash? All my dark jeans are loose and my light jeans are tight. Except for black. They're all 512 but my 513s were the same way.

So....to get back on topic how bout some old ish I've gotten rid of over the years. smone8 = IG/ebay.

Triumvir Constantine Jacket
2014-11-29 16.09.09.jpg
2014-11-29 16.35.46.jpg
2014-11-29 16.36.39.jpg

Black Scale Torpedo Parka
2014-12-20 12.52.59.jpg
2014-12-20 12.55.23.jpg

TNF x Supreme Corduroy Mountain Jacket
2012-10-27 18.51.30.jpg

Supreme NBS British Millerain Parka
2012-12-01 20.44.45.jpg
2012-12-01 20.45.35.jpg

Penfield x Staple (I had 2. Sold this one and also have one I just wore today actually). Prob warmest jacket I own.
2013-03-03 17.29.30.jpg
2013-03-03 17.32.40.jpg

Last edited:
I usually wear Slim/skinny jeans with sneakers

But during winter I like more regular fit/bootcut

I hate the look of large puffy winter coats, skinny jeans, and large bulky winter boots. So I wear baggier jeans during winter. Also gives more room for compression pants/longjohns/ect

Back
Top Bottom