What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

B4C3FF38-1F1F-4D4F-9CF0-F080A37C5470.jpeg

This is true slim/skinny fit Ninja...:lol:

juelz-santana-during-diplomats-santana-video-shoot-october-23-2004-at-picture-id452906557

some of ya must've forgotten what actually was baggy...

IMG_20181202_054607.jpg

same size jeans..slim.

i dont wear or do skinny jeans...that jacket is also a XL vintage starter.

I can't see his pants tho.

But your fit. Wit the cherry 12s... Thats about right.
The previous pic with the flints....thats baggy to me in any era unless you on some boosie early 2000s type s***

It would look weird if u wore some 511s or s*** like that.

Slim is dictated by the brand of clothing

Some brands (More modern fit brands) use the words slim and skinny interchangeably where as some others separate the 2 categories.

By definition, I consider myself to wear a slim fit, because I’m a slim dude. But if I go to some brands for jeans, I buy their skinny fit, all based on their fit definitions.

By definition according to Levi’s cuts, Ninja is wearing a slim fit. Not slim fit according to the brand size I wear, but he low key is right :lol:

But his choice of comparisons are horrible, and somehow make sense in only the way Ninja could make sense of them :rofl:

i think nowadays the line between slim and skinny is very blurred and they are almost interchangeable, as opposed to that fit of jeans you posted in bro, it might say slim on the label, but ain’t nobody co-signing that as “slim”

Slim is dictated by the brand of clothing

Some brands (More modern fit brands) use the words slim and skinny interchangeably where as some others separate the 2 categories.

By definition, I consider myself to wear a slim fit, because I’m a slim dude. But if I go to some brands for jeans, I buy their skinny fit, all based on their fit definitions.

By definition according to Levi’s cuts, Ninja is wearing a slim fit. Not slim fit according to the brand size I wear, but he low key is right :lol:

But his choice of comparisons are horrible, but somehow make sense in only the way Ninja could make sense of them :rofl:

I second this, technically he ain’t wrong, but somehow he still wrong, if that makes sense...:lol:

As long as the fit around the waist is proper i couldn’t care less if my pockets are glued shut....i just need space for a cardholder anyways....love the aesthetic of skinny fit jeans.

they're not, especially in men's clothes.

it goes from, baggy, relax, straight/regular, slim, skinny.

Nah bro, like PRIME said is really depends on the brand....go try on a pair of slim fits from Zara so you can see...lol

yeah and they dont sell them anymore for good reason :lol:

514's were basically straight fit through thighs and maybe knee. and like a miniscule amount of taper. i wouldn't call them slim straight at all, they were basically just straight lol. i'd call the joints in that XII's pic straights. steezy's i'd say slim w/ a taper.

508s were the best levi's cut tho in my experience. sucks they stopped making them.

but even then, levi's quality control is so bad. if you grabbed two pairs of the same labeled jean, they would be different.

Last edited:
This entire conversation :rofl:

If Ninja's jeans are considered slim, then I'm out here rocking jeggings. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom