What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Yeah I can't have more then 8-10 coats/jackets at a time.

I probably have 6 jackets (leathers, bombers, etc) and 3 coats. I personally don't wear too many different styles so a lot of my closet looks exactly the same and I have duplicate style jackets from different brands.

60 is OD

Where the **** do you even keep 60 jackets? I have a decent sized house and id have nowhere near enough space for that many jackets (and my other clothes and sneakers). :lol:

not all of em coats..i got mad NBA warmups for example.

Visiting from NorCal and it’s colder there. Not even trippin though :smokin

4507A411-9590-4BFE-8C39-6D1640C723E2.jpeg

I’m in steamboat springs Colorado and it’s like -4 out.

I get back to NY tonight though.

It was alright out here except for the racial profiling of being followed around a store.

How dos schott run?
For this jacket seems small I had to get the 2x cause after getting in the xl its was way too tight on the body. Mind you I dont have anything else that's 2xl in my whole closet. They got pretty decent sizing info on their site if I remember correctly and if you order from somewhere make sure they take returns lol

Last edited:
For this jacket seems small I had to get the 2x cause after getting in the xl its was way too tight on the body. Mind you I dont have anything else that's 2xl in my whole closet. They got pretty decent sizing info on their site if I remember correctly and if you order from somewhere make sure they take returns lol
Yeah I have a schott jacket too and they run small. I’m an XL in all my jackets and had to buy 2xl

Back
Top Bottom