What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Hipsters from Williamsburg in Warby Parker’s, Patagonia fleeces and 500$ boots with some 300$ jeans >>>>> the dope boys from Walton Ave and 167th.

Crazy...before you wrote this I was going to say the only place you know in Brooklyn is Williamsburg and the Barclays.

A lot of those hipster chicks don’t even get their feet done man. Don’t come talking to me about how fresh they are.

Your ranking list is absolute trash. I would waste more time on you today if I didn’t have to get this assignment done.

Get out of here with your wack *** Yonkers.
Maaaannn some of them Yonkers hoods are so far beyond dusty. I can’t believe you’d sit there and talk down on the Bronx.
JUDAS.

Hipster women are some of the most disgusting women on the planet. Can't stand going out in SF anymore, knowing that I'll see nothing but Midwestern transplants that look like they just rolled out of bed and threw on a Patagonia micropuff with some purple jeans. If I didn't know how much Patagonia costs, I would honestly assume that they're homeless

Hipster women are some of the most disgusting women on the planet. Can't stand going out in SF anymore, knowing that I'll see nothing but Midwestern transplants that look like they just rolled out of bed and threw on a Patagonia micropuff with some purple jeans. If I didn't know how much Patagonia costs, I would honestly assume that they're homeless

The Bronx is dusty tho...
Meanwhile we take showers and use deodorant on the daily.

Yonkers fresh by default till I move out, fam I rather some rich hipster woman with underarm hair than some dusty red headed Bronx hood rat....ANYDAYYYYYYY B

:rofl:

As I get older I appreciate pubes more...is probably why everyone was smashing in the 70’s

Yes - Bush my thing.

Hipster shorty ***** was sooo hairy but I loved it.
We was dead *** bout to run away.

You guys don’t know.

m_5b9bf9a17386bc1bc528a891.jpeg

copped a jeff Hamilton nascar Dale Earnhardt jacket i always wanted in highschool :lol: :pimp:

Scooped this earlier in the year thinking I was gonna wear it..but it’s way too loud for me.

Attachments

• 0BDDD8B3-3088-4E3E-8609-329186617F9A.jpeg
    0BDDD8B3-3088-4E3E-8609-329186617F9A.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 5
Hipsters from Williamsburg in Warby Parker’s, Patagonia fleeces and 500$ boots with some 300$ jeans >>>>> the dope boys from Walton Ave and 167th.

Dominican drug dealers & west indian gun runners drapped in cuban links, pelles & g-star from da Bronx > BK hipsters.

most likely when people send their jackets back for warranty claims they fix em and resell em. no probs there since its coming straight from North face.

What does Alp think of this practice?
Need to know before I pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom