What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

yoo:lol:
patagucci is fugazi ?

like tsb?

:lol:

5850841.jpg

There's 2 things here. It's quite simple. Pattagucci is a silly/joke name for the Patagonia brand. It prob came from the juxtaposition of the 2 brands - One is earthy/nature-based, and the other is high fashion. 2 completely different worlds.

Then, a dude took things further and made a parody/bootleg brand actually called Pattagucci. Was short lived as they got a cease and desist.

Pattagucci = Patagonia.

yeah but if da fit someone rocking was crappy H&Mish fast fashion crap, it will never b able to out floss da aforementioned...

its like someone wit a clean acura tryin to flex on someone with a dirty charger hellcat... ish don't add up.
im with u on this one playboi...hoodlogic

Just dropped about 9000 on two new Canali coats for the winter. First is a double breasted full length cashmere Russian mafia coat. Second is like a burnt orange 3/4 length unstructured wool coat. Both are straight boss.

06A2C035-42F9-4E54-8CF7-0381F73E0517.jpeg
1876A4F1-AC83-4EB1-8B5B-EF1BBB4D7DA1.jpeg

To be clear, the canalis are made in Italy and the gray one is only 6000, not 9000. I could pull out the camel hair coat on em too:

9CD571F5-BCAC-4A6C-AF05-F24602F9B58B.jpeg

So you had to flex how much you paid for a plain *** coat?

I work high end retail, I get it. Lady copped a Row coat for like 6 bands earlier today. But dudes who flex how much they paid, when you coudve easily just said Canali and those who know woudve known how much they retail for, are so damn corny. :lol:

So you had to flex how much you paid for a plain *** coat?

I work high end retail, I get it. Lady copped a Row coat for like 6 bands earlier today. But dudes who flex how much they paid, when you coudve easily said Canali and those who know woudve known how much they retail for, are so damn corny. :lol:

Uhhh whats the point then? Inst the Internets for Flexin? Isnt that why instagram was invented? I mean im like the 21 savage of niketalk 7500 on a canali jacket. That aint mainline canali either, that organe one is kei, straihgt unstructured. Big difference vs what you find at Sak, or Niemans.

I had to look up Bratva, I wish, that would be great. Im unforntuately astrategy consultant.

Back
Top Bottom