What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

That really just went above your head?

Im saying its corny when someone goes “I spent $9k on these jackets.” What kinda insecure *** thing is that to say? Coudve just said grabbed these 2 Canali jackets and left it at that, and those who know how much Canali’s cost will know.

Thats like me saying “I bought this $65k BMW M4.” Coudve just said copped the M4 cause we already know much those cost. :lol:

That really just went above your head?

Im saying its corny when someone goes “I spent $9k on these jackets.” What kinda insecure *** thing is that to say? Coudve just said grabbed these 2 Canali jackets and left it at that, and those who know how much Canali’s cost will know.

Thats like me saying “I bought this $65k BMW M4.” Coudve just said copped the M4 cause we already know much those cost. :lol:

Its all good. The new Canali the tags still on it, you actin mean. the price tag just do something to my self esteeeeem. Whats the point then? I dont get it. I thought the internet was for flexin. 7500 hundred like 21 savage said. This aint like a bMW M4, this like a Dinan M4, or something, you get the difference?

Just got this today
603D4F5E-F788-47E6-8C85-BFF0A298D398.jpeg

Couple from last year
1C69883D-FB84-4149-9342-8E870B2980D2.jpeg

FC071D76-AE60-4C1D-97D5-B739DC579E89.jpeg

But my main jacket is a lightweight bubble from Eddie Bauer. Got a heavy *** Eddie Bauer one I break out when necessary

Honestly tho I’m tired of wearing big *** bulky jackets ... but here in Boston it’s kinda needed :smh:

You guys mess with vests? Actually Never had one but Been thinking about getting one for some reason :lol:

I used to like 20 years ago, but now everyone on Park Ave wears them its embarassing. Lookup the instagram midtown uniform.

Son really said he’s the 21 savage of NT

I get what Picasso is saying tho. The price is an irrelevant tidbit. Coat cost a few, we get it. I’m not mad at you, play on pleihhboi. It’s warm warm season, only the biggest of boys when that temp drops.

I’m not one to put emphasis on how much I paid for something, because I don’t put much thought towards the cost. But to each his own.

You guys mess with vests? Actually Never had one but Been thinking about getting one for some reason :lol:

Ima spare y’all the Canada goose joint I tried on :lol:

canada-goose-garson-vest-mens.png

:pimp:

But Ralph makes a FIRE quilted suede joint.

s7-1290295_alternate10

And of course the classic

316276-jk3-1-Large.jpg

:pimp:

Ya I want a nuptse vest. But I have a polo bubble vest I never wear so I might pass on the northface

I'm trying to understand why spend 9K on a coat. I understand it's higher quality than most jackets but why would you. You can get a coat for $300-$700 that will keep you just as warm.

I mess with vests heavy but you gotta get a down vests. I gotta few from North Face and they're pretty warm. I'm trying to get this one next but I haven't seen any deals.

s-l1600.jpg

I'm trying to understand why spend 9K on a coat. I understand it's higher quality than most jackets but why would you. You can get a coat for $300-$700 that will keep you just as warm.

I mess with vests heavy but you gotta get a down vests. I gotta few from North Face and they're pretty warm. I'm trying to get this one next but I haven't seen any deals.

s-l1600.jpg

it’s about stuntin life is about stuntin on people who aren’t on your level

it’s about stuntin life is about stuntin on people who aren’t on your level

i rather stunt on someone with jewelry and keep da jackets to a light 4 figure price max...after alwhile it stops being about best materials and starts being about da name.

i rather stunt on someone with jewelry and keep da jackets to a light 4 figure price max...after alwhile it stops being about best materials and starts being about da name.

no rules in stuntin I’m not gonna pass up on a overpriced garment if I think it’s fly

9 racks on a coat is stuntin on another level... now i dont feel as bad dropping 950 on this canada goose :lol:

yeah I take the subway, if someone splashes me with coffee in one of those coats I'm gonna take that ***** to the police station.
but if you splash my canada goose jacket with coffee? well... it just slides off...

Back
Top Bottom