What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

:rofl:

Walking into a store and being like “yo, let me see that new Patagucci” I’m dead

I googled it but there's not 1 picture of a jacket.

There is a PATAGONIA with the exact same model tho

Ya ain’t never gonna understand the concept that is not how expensive the pieces you have on are, but how you wear them or fit you....lol :shrug

Worst thing is dipping 2k on a piece of clothing and looking like a bum still...just saying.

Or you can get a 2k piece and still make it bang. :smokin

Ya ain’t never gonna understand the concept that is not how expensive the pieces you have on are, but how you wear them or fit you....lol :shrug

Worst thing is dipping 2k on a piece of clothing and looking like a bum still...just saying.

problem is you can't ish on someone that outgunned u no matter how ill fittin it is...

this is traditionally women's issue...u got sexi thots that can slap on 2 dollar baby tees, and 5 dollar leggings & get more attention than a hefer dripppin in Fendi...

doesn't work for guys. unless ur whip and/or jewelry is serious business.

problem is you can't ish on someone that outgunned u no matter how ill fittin it is...

this is traditionally women's issue...u got sexi thots that can slap on 2 dollar baby tees, and 5 dollar leggings & get more attention than a hefer dripppin in Fendi...

doesn't work for guys. unless ur whip and/or jewelry is serious business.
gotta disagree. it's all about the fit and how it's styled. I see A LOT of guys rocking expensive ish looking
like they've never dressed well ever in their life.

gotta disagree. it's all about the fit and how it's styled. I see A LOT of guys rocking expensive ish looking
like they've never dressed well ever in their life.

yeah but if da fit someone rocking was crappy H&Mish fast fashion crap, it will never b able to out floss da aforementioned...

its like someone wit a clean acura tryin to flex on someone with a dirty charger hellcat... ish don't add up.

d6892118f74e67c8ed7399593a7beb8e.jpg

Next on the list

I like it and dislike it at the same time. The fit looks good but I'd rather the coat just be grey with the navy collar and cuffs. Need more pics.

The bomber aesthetic was never a good look on me, so I never rocked it...but kudos to those of you that dig it

yeah but if da fit someone rocking was crappy H&Mish fast fashion crap, it will never b able to out floss da aforementioned...

its like someone wit a clean acura tryin to flex on someone with a dirty charger hellcat... ish don't add up.

awful analogy

the clean acura is probably made with better material, higher quality interior, better fit and finish, and more reliable.

Back
Top Bottom