What jackets yall rockin this fall/winter?

Been eyeing a duffle coat for a minute. Anyone wear I can get something like these? The navy one is from Burberry and is like $1,400 - goes without saying I'd like to spend less than that.

boss-dufflecoat-aus-kamelhaar-schurwoll-mix-beige_9096514,cfeaac,450x600f.jpg

ae95ab36598443396f8114ce3610665d0a02e634.jpg

Think I finally found the perfect jacket to keep me warm warm. Copped the patagucci jackson glacier in both the parka and the regular length. Gonna send one back. I like the look of the parka. Never had a parka before that comes to my thigh. Are parkas meant to be worn unzipped? I like the look when it's unzipped (this defeats the purpose of retaining body heat in the winter)
When it is zipped, I can see it being uncomfortable when sitting down like in a car or the long length hitting the floor if I put it behind a chair at a restaurant.

Help ya boy decide fellas

Last edited:
I wear whatever. Too old to know what’s in style anymore.

I got an Alpha Industries olive bomber and a denim Levi’s insulated jacket.

If it’s legit cold I break out a NorthFace ski jacket but I prefer to wear shorter/lighter and wear a flannel and hoodie under.

Alp wants ya all in 1k+ jackets or else he spitting on ya :rofl:

Btw bros, saw a couple of Faux Sherlin joints in Zara, almost copped the lined denim jacket but felt it was a bit overpriced for what it was...lol

Ya ain’t never gonna understand the concept that is not how expensive the pieces you have on are, but how you wear them or fit you....lol :shrug

Worst thing is dipping 2k on a piece of clothing and looking like a bum still...just saying.

But seriously. What is Patagucci

Patagonia x Gucci collab?

Either way fluid hips fluid hips post pics of the jacket b. Trying to see the product

Alp wants ya all in 1k+ jackets or else he spitting on ya :rofl:

Btw bros, saw a couple of Faux Sherlin joints in Zara, almost copped the lined denim jacket but felt it was a bit overpriced for what it was...lol
Levi's or nothing in terms of Faux Shearling. I've yet to see anything that's actually well made and don't fall apart
from 1 touch.

Back
Top Bottom