What is the pettiest reason you’ve dropped a woman?

Dropped one because she had some dude named Wayne tatted on her booty.

EoFBE.gif

Got involved with a broad that thought the world of herself and thought that I should be honored to talking her. Had the nerve to ask me one day, did I ever think in my wildest dreams, I’d be talking to her? To which I responded - you’re not in my wildest dreams. And that as they say was that. The look on her face as I left her house was priceless.

She didn’t like dog’s and wanted me to lock mine up in a separate room when she came over. That’s a no for me. Worked with her for a year more. Dog still with me to this day
Wife and I were separated at the time and I kept our cat (no doubt) shorty I was messing with wouldn't come by unless I locked my cat in the bathroom etc....TF outta here, I never tapped again 🤷‍♂️

She didn’t like dog’s and wanted me to lock mine up in a separate room when she came over. That’s a no for me. Worked with her for a year more. Dog still with me to this day
Wife and I were separated at the time and I kept our cat (no doubt) shorty I was messing with wouldn't come by unless I locked my cat in the bathroom etc....TF outta here, I never tapped again 🤷‍♂️
Kind of the opposite end of the spectrum for me but girl I had just started talking to mentioned she was on the verge of getting a puppy and how her new dog and mine would be the best of friends and how we’d go on walks together all the time, hang out at the park, etc.

I dropped one after I heard her voice in person. Heard it over the phone and thought was just a bad connection. She was cute And thick but she opened her mouth....sounded like Michelangelo from the Ninja Turtles cartoon :frown: :smh:
1632868664268.png

I met this one chick from an online dating app, we spoke for hours thru text and a little over the phone, she had a great job, good sense of humor and values. When I met her in person she was cute but I looked down at her feet and she had the biggest brolic foot, and her big toe looked like sloth from the goonies, I just knew at that point I had to leave....

When I was on stationed on the USS Nimitz there was a chick on it with me, that was perusing me hard. Bad lil white chick before PAWG was a thing. Bumped into her in the club out in town and she straight up told me she was trying to get at me. She was a nuke so was always stuck below deck. Fastforward a lil later and there is a command urinalysis. Everyone pee’s in a cup, hold it up above you shoulder and walks it back to a table. I was walking by just as she was sitting down her cup and gives me “this box is yours all you have to do is claim it” face. I notice her cup was really dark, it turned me off completely and I avoided her until I found out the cup was not hers it was a sample cup used to show how much it needed to be filled.

Very pretty girl named Ruthie but she had a chipped tooth and I accidently called her toothie. :lol: She laughed it off but that's all I could focus on for the rest of the night. I was an idiot.

Shorty had one of them light up name belts back in the day, I always hated those :lol:

And not a fan of chicks with no mass in leggings

Back
Top Bottom