What is a perfect 5 out of 10??? VOL....Ehhhh

Tbh lebrons career seems...forced on us...like the nba is like LOOK LOOK LEBRON HERE HE IS LOOK LOOK AT HIM
But he was as advertised.

Sure he was pushed but for it to have lasted for 14 yeara, that says he isn't a got damn 5 to Jordans 10

Bron is one of the few who lived up 2 the hype.

Kobes entire nike line is a 5.

Haha, I mean I know rings don't define a player...but LeBron made it about rings...kinda how like 50 Cent made it about album sales and that backfired on him when he stopped selling...people (casual fans) look at Bron as a failure every year he doesn't win...they don't credit those Miami rings...it goes on and on...I respect Kobes 4th and 5th ring more cause it wasn't a flash in the pan team...they were legit good, and worked for it

Haha, I mean I know rings don't define a player...but LeBron made it about rings...kinda how like 50 Cent made it about album sales and that backfired on him when he stopped selling...people (casual fans) look at Bron as a failure every year he doesn't win...they don't credit those Miami rings...it goes on and on...I respect Kobes 4th and 5th ring more cause it wasn't a flash in the pan team...they were legit good, and worked for it
If you are referring to, not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.............not sure if that was even supposed to be taken serious. Dudes were just talking.

Either way, back to the main point, there is NO WAY LeBron is a perfect 5 out of 10.

Casual fans don't know what the hell they are even looking at so we don't listen to them.

Anyone that looks at him as a failure is just misinformed and easily influenced by the media.

How was LeBron's rings in MIA a flash in the pan? Those dudes went to 4 straight finals.

ANYONE that wins a ring works for it, not sure what you mean by the Lakers were legit good and worked for it. As if the Heat did something differently

Snapple

The Milwaukee Bucks after they beat the warriors

Noodles Company

Cam'ron

Jadakiss new album

From a Kobe fan, that Bron slander is STUPID. One of the most complete players of all time+the most all around athletic player of all time. I've never liked dude but look at the team he took to his first finals. Says enough especially since he was so young.

If theres a hoop in it its a solid 7.
The entire country?? Lol.

Italy alone is a 9 to me.
Europe is a continent.....

But in all seriousness, my expectations were crazy high because of how fantasized it is. I still really enjoyed it (Florence was probably my favourite city), but relative to those expectations I'd give it about a 5. I'm just too used to the friendliness of people in NZ and Australia, and you just can't find that in Europe. 

Taiwan..hmmm

NY is an 8......10 during Christmas. Imo.

Chicago is a 10 in the summer.

Taiwan..hmmm

NY is an 8......10 during Christmas. Imo.

Chicago is a 10 in the summer.
My dream has always been to move to NYC

And I've heard the best things about Chicago.

Also San Fran and Portland have been highly praised

Back
Top Bottom