What have you done with your baggier clothes?

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

the era of baggy clothes
smh.gif

what was it like from 2001- 2004?
More like 1991 - 2005.

depending where you live i guess, I started rocking out fitted in like 02

Jeans got some tailored, shirts gave away /donated the rest/gave em to fat ppl

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

the era of baggy clothes
smh.gif

what was it like from 2001- 2004?
More like 1991 - 2005.

depending where you live i guess, I started rocking out fitted in like 02

Jeans got some tailored, shirts gave away /donated the rest/gave em to fat ppl

I was more referring to the fact that baggy clothes were in style throghout the 90's (word to Kris Kross). Some people's personal choices led to themnot rocking the style anymore throughout that time period, but by 2005, the masses had moved on.

Now I'm seeing a lot of cats reject the "fitted" style, and going back to something a little more loose fit, but maybe not the XXXL t's theywere wearing before.

Originally Posted by henz0

My champion SUPER hood hoodies are XXXL, I tried to wear one yesterday and was like
smh.gif

I've given away alotta !#++, about to sell some more
08f353fae39739495b9324ddaaeabda963386bc.jpg

yo thank god i never copped clothes that big in da first place.....
laugh.gif

all my super hoodies are XXL though..i REFUSE to rock a fitted champion hoodie on da basis that da conehead looks extra oversized when da body is cut small

da crew necks i cop all XL.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

J Dilla Himself wrote:

Gave them to airant

Damn.

I was gonna say I sent them to Ninjahood, but I don't think he has enough room in that abyss he calls a room anyway.
what size do you think i wear anyways?
grin.gif

i'm 6'1 200lbs, when da baggy thing was out and about i wasn't ODin wit da shirts....i used to rock a XXL, now i rock a XL, my jeans used to be 42, now its a 38.

a perfect balance of fitted and NOT SKINNY but not BAGGY...still like my oversized hats though.
tongue.gif

Son you need to stop buying size 9 hats word to bonds
lol i rock a size 8...if your fitted is oversized they tend to keep they're original shape from da store forever.

i would know..i can give henz0 a run for his money.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

I can't believe how much "baggy" clothing I have given away in the past couple of years. I have went from rocking joints in XXL to a medium or large. Much of it was given to friends who are larger (pause). I wasted a ridiculous amount of money, but now that I'm older, I can't see myself rocking anything larger (unless I put on the pounds with age) and I should be good with the fit of my clothes for a long time. Anybody else share the same experience?

Is the pause inserted for comedy, or to derail people from calling out the H? As soon as I read that, it made me laugh, and I wouldn't have laughed if thepause were absent. I still laugh rereading the sentence, even though I wouldn't think of it that way without the pause. Dammit!

Same here man...I can't believe how baggy my clothes used to be. I've already given away a lot of clothing, and there's a lot more to go...

Back
Top Bottom