What have you done with your baggier clothes?

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

man they all are sittin in my closet i still
smh.gif
when i see em
I'm with you, son.
laugh.gif

I really used to think I was maaaaad fly. I mean, relatively, I'm sure most of us were, but seeing the clothes now...
smh.gif

Still have them a lot of my hoodies i sold on ebay. everytime i bust out the xl white tee's and some large white tee i look at myself in the mirror and say"what was I thinking!?!?!"

I sold the decent name brand shirts. I did a homeless hook up. I probably got a few boxes of clothes I should give away. I got 3 BULLS Jordan authentics in 52I wish I could get somebody to trade for 48's. Q what size jerseys did you used to wear?
laugh.gif

i gave most of it away to salvation army, goodwill, and this place that gives you money for you old clothes called platos closet..i still have some of it..iwear them as night clothes now though

Still have them. I have my XXL, 38 Waist, and even my XL and 36 waist (Losing Weight FTW). I want to give them away, but not to GoodWill b/c I dont wantthem to in return make a profit. Im still thining about what to do with them. However, some of the styles are kind of Old. Akademiks, Sean John Button Down,U.S. Polo, and some sweaters.

Back in the Day Gap, AE, and Express didnt make clothes in the XXL and 38 Waist lol so I had to shop at other stores.

Love the fact im a L in shirt and a 34 in waist, and can shop at those stores now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by picknroll24

Yeah I was clearing space in my closet the other day and came across a XXL as well when I'm a medium
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Son, same... 90% of my graphic tees and polos are XL-XXL. I was runnin late for class yesterday and I just threw on the first thing I saw (bootcut Old Navy jeans and this XL shirt), looked in the mirror then took that crap off. I felt SOO uncomfortable

I started wearing "my size" like 2 years ago and I started with buying relaxed straight jeans first before I got any medium shirts. Some days I waswalkin out the house lookin like a half opened umbrella
tired.gif

Even now I still only got a couple shirts and polos and a bunch of white tees. Really need to step my wardrobe up

My champion SUPER hood hoodies are XXXL, I tried to wear one yesterday and was like
smh.gif

I've given away alotta !#++, about to sell some more

ive never worn extra baggy clothes..just tall tee's and those were for bball practice
laugh.gif

most of my clothes, whether they fit how i want them to or not i eventually stop wearing and just give to my moms since she works for goodwill.

My husband had our entire closet filled with huge baggy clothes he use to wear back in the day but hadn't wore in years (thank GOD). A ton of jeans worth aton of money, and I made him give them to some Goodwill or something.

Guys go thru there baggy stage while female go thru the angel shirt phase when youre younger. I actually had a lot of baggy flannel shirts and jeans. str8tomboy status. I donated 3 bags of clothes and shoes. A lot of it brand new. EDIT: woo whoo post count is my bday lol

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

the era of baggy clothes
smh.gif

what was it like from 2001- 2004?
More like 1991 - 2005.

And to the original question. I still rock some of the same clothes because I'm 40 pounds heavier.

Back
Top Bottom