What have you done with your baggier clothes?

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Gave them to airant

Damn.

I was gonna say I sent them to Ninjahood, but I don't think he has enough room in that abyss he calls a room anyway.
roll.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i need to give mine away. i usually do, but some jeans i bought last year slipped through the cracks apparently. it's wierd i can buy a pair of jeans andnot like the way they fit a month later

Originally Posted by Stixx

as far as jeans go...I've been takin mine to the tailor to get them tappered...
I'm so upset b/c I gave away so much hot jeans too my boys that I could have easily gotten tappered

Yea ima do this to my baggy jeans, i stil rock some of my baggy shirts well actually most of them. Im already starting to wear smaller shirts, im going from axl to a simple L but my likes for kicks is stil intact
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Gave them to airant

Damn.

I was gonna say I sent them to Ninjahood, but I don't think he has enough room in that abyss he calls a room anyway.
what size do you think i wear anyways?
grin.gif

i'm 6'1 200lbs, when da baggy thing was out and about i wasn't ODin wit da shirts....i used to rock a XXL, now i rock a XL, my jeans used to be 42,now its a 38.

a perfect balance of fitted and NOT SKINNY but not BAGGY...still like my oversized hats though.
tongue.gif

all my jeans are in a trash bag next to my bed.
waiting on my mom to take them to salvation army

I bagged it all up and took it down to the Salvation Army truck in my neighborhood. I figured somebody else would be able to use it.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I give them away to those less fortunate. If it is a name brand, I'll eBay it.
I actually feel WAY better giving out some designer stuff.

to answer the question: I give it to my buddies back home...but I think I've gotten rid of "those" type of clothing already.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

I'm so upset b/c I gave away so much hot jeans too my boys that I could have easily gotten tappered

Yea ima do this to my baggy jeans, i stil rock some of my baggy shirts well actually most of them. Im already starting to wear smaller shirts, im going from a xl to a simple L but my likes for kicks is stil intact
pimp.gif
damn i didnt even think about doing this i was getting ready to go out and buy all the same jeans over again
laugh.gif
but as far as older clothes imma take down to salvation army were all the poorpeople hang out at prolly this weekend.........i still got a pair or shiny jeans and some platinum fubu jeans also
roll.gif

I never bought clothes that were THAT big. Yea they were baggy but they were loose not OD like big and tall shirts. I never got into that whole fad. Though Iwish my basketball jerseys were xl instead of xxl. I like wearing them once in a while since I bought jerseys of players I really liked and still like to thisday. But the jeans and larger shirts I just wear when I'm doing work around the house, helping my dad with some renovations around the house, or doing cashjobs with my dad renovating houses that he takes as jobs. So I'm still wearing the clothes, you just don't see me go out in them.

- Give to my Parents to send to less fortunate in Jamaica/Guyana.
- Some to Goodwill.
- The good name brand stuff sell on eBay & Forums.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Yea ima do this to my baggy jeans, i stil rock some of my baggy shirts well actually most of them. Im already starting to wear smaller shirts, im going from a xl to a simple L but my likes for kicks is stil intact
pimp.gif
damn i didnt even think about doing this i was getting ready to go out and buy all the same jeans over again
laugh.gif
but as far as older clothes imma take down to salvation army were all the poor people hang out at prolly this weekend.........i still got a pair or shiny jeans and some platinum fubu jeans also
roll.gif

Even if you taper the bottom though, the upper part is still gonna be baggy as heck though. IMHO, it's gonna look even worse.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

yea i wish i could go back so i didnt look so ******ed wearing huge clothes when i was in middle school/highschool lol

I look @ some pics from when I was younger and all I can do is
smh.gif
hell yeah, I look back like the hell was I thinking, I thought this was hot?

dressing like that was hot at the time. i look back at some of my old pics and wonder what i was thinking wearing some of the stuff i did but at the same timei know i had alot of fun during those years so i look back at those times more in a positive way.

i've been on the fence on what to do with my jeans and so because most of them are only a size too big and are in real good shape. my newer more recentjeans purchases have been less baggy and fit better but with the exception of all my nba and nfl jerseys, most of my clothes weren't way too big to beginwith so i've just gone down about 1 size.

i've been trying to restart my jersey collection though and that has been a huge adjustment going from size 56 and 60's of random players and teamsthat went below my knees to size 48 and 52's that fit me right and strictly of my favorite teams and players only.

Gave them away. I seriously thought I was doin' it rockin baggy clothes.
laugh.gif
But I went down from an XXL to a L.

i didn't have really stuff, mostly jeans though. size 36 waist and i'm wearing 30s now.
eyes.gif
gonna try to sell some of the nicer ones, but donate the rest. good thing ididn't buy too many.

for shirts, i bought a lot of size L tees, but now go almost exclusively size M. some of the size L tees i really want to keep wearing, so i might try andrestitch them like this.

Back
Top Bottom