What have you done with your baggier clothes?

LOL^
i sold mine and bought some skinny jeans and some smedium shirts...
pshhh i stay wearin baggy pants not ridiculousely baggy but loose
and never dug long *#+ shirts
if the shirt goes over the whole zipper part then its too long..

Never wearing baggier clothes in the first FTW
pimp.gif

Of course, I was ridiculed as "white" then
laugh.gif
, but now those people who tried to bag on me are wearing skinnier stuff than I ever had.

I gave away a ton of stuff to my larger friends and family. Anything that was "really" good, i put on ebay, and anything suspect went to goodwill.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

I have given 12 of those black bags full of clothing away to the goodwill in the last year !!

all name brand, worth thousands

Same here, I dont even care though I didn't know what to do with them anyway. I laugh at the people that still try to rock this style.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

I have given 12 of those black bags full of clothing away to the goodwill in the last year !!

all name brand, worth thousands

me too. I dont know about 12, but i have given alot of my stuff away. I know someone had to be happy to find some of the stuff i had given to Goodwill

gave it to goodwill... kinda felt bad cuz some of it i wore only once or twice but i wasnt going to wear them anyway... so might as well give them away

haha that was popular when i was a kid, so i bought clothes big. now that i grew, those clothes that used to be baggy, now fit perfectly.
pimp.gif

funny..i was rockin my baggy clothes freshman year of high school....now im in college and they fit perfect now

i gave all that stuff away, mann i looked at a pic of me in da 9th and 10th grade and i was just appauled at @@+ i was wearing.
i recently just threw away a 3x tall white tee away SMH @ ME

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

J Dilla Himself wrote:

Gave them to airant

Damn.

I was gonna say I sent them to Ninjahood, but I don't think he has enough room in that abyss he calls a room anyway.
what size do you think i wear anyways?
grin.gif

i'm 6'1 200lbs, when da baggy thing was out and about i wasn't ODin wit da shirts....i used to rock a XXL, now i rock a XL, my jeans used to be 42, now its a 38.

a perfect balance of fitted and NOT SKINNY but not BAGGY...still like my oversized hats though.
tongue.gif

Son you need to stop buying size 9 hats word to bonds

Back
Top Bottom