What do my slimes with no day to day job/school do all day?

we don't have a basement
I have responsibilities.

Responsabilities but no job, that makes no sense...and he might feel you are trolling because this seems like the type of thread to bait reactions out of people and questions you won't answer....so I'll ask, how do you pay for bills?...SRS.

If i have a day off of work my day usually goes like this: Clean the house. Feed the cats and dog. (everyday tho :lol: ) read for 30 minutes. Cook some food. Play fallout 3. Browse NT, AVS, Reddit amd various websites. Usually its 3 or 4 by now so me and friends make plans for the night. Go out to the movies, fast food, chill on the porch, play video games, or watch tv. Party or car meet (every now and then on the weekends)

School starts October 29th tho :smile:

Must be nice to have no responsabilities.
im sayin thoo 
laugh.gif

Op realtalk tho how do u get the cheddar?

we don't have a basement
I have responsibilities.

Responsabilities but no job, that makes no sense...and he might feel you are trolling because this seems like the type of thread to bait reactions out of people and questions you won't answer....so I'll ask, how do you pay for bills?...SRS.

Nah, not trolling. I'm years past that. Aside from my cell phones, gas, clothing, entertainment etc. I don't have any "real" bills I suppose.

If i have a day off of work my day usually goes like this: Clean the house. Feed the cats and dog. (everyday tho :lol: ) read for 30 minutes. Cook some food. Play fallout 3. Browse NT, AVS, Reddit amd various websites. Usually its 3 or 4 by now so me and friends make plans for the night. Go out to the movies, fast food, chill on the porch, play video games, or watch tv. Party or car meet (every now and then on the weekends)

School starts October 29th tho :smile:

Do you live by yourself? :nerd:

This thread has delivered the lulz ...

On my days off? I get one a week...

Most times, I study and fap...

Can't imagine my life if I didn't have something to do everyday. :x

im be hanging out with them fendz who steal flatscreens for exercise my dude. GOOD TIMES!!!! the other day i was in the barbershop chilling for like 5 hrs.
shooting the ish about these ratchets who be poppin it on youtube, but be in the club tryna dance wit they friends all night. whats the science in that brotha?

Nah, not trolling. I'm years past that. Aside from my cell phones, gas, clothing, entertainment etc. I don't have any "real" bills I suppose.
Do you live by yourself? :nerd:

[DCAmerican]Still doesn't answer the question, how do you pay for these bills?[/DCAmerican]

we don't have a basement
I have responsibilities.
 You only have "responsabilities" if you have a job? Oh, okay.
yes because u take care of ur responsibilities with money which requires a job.

You only have "responsabilities" if you have a job? Oh, okay.

For 99% of te world that's how it works...unless like OP just stated...you got a good settlement or won the lotto.....I can't think of any otherwise you can have responsabilities and no job....ya try real hard...

I'll say it again.... MUST BE NICE.

I usually wake up 930-11
check my emails & texts
go out to eat
walk my dog around downtown
then I'm free the rest of the day if I don't have anything planned, so i just hit anyone up to "chill", go shop, baseball games, sit in at my girls tcu classes, drink whatever (._. )
what do you guys do all day.

youre a bum bro. just admit it.

i remember this guys screenname and he always seemed smart/go getter type. so he probably is rich/has internet money or something.

arent you like 13? or you were like 3 years ago?

were you db02?

anyways, i hate work, and had a day off a couple weeks ago in god knows how long. i ******g hated it. i was like

the whole day.

obviously i would get off my *** if it was to be like this for an extended period of time, but it reminded of a bad time in my life after college where all i did was stay home for a year. everyday id wake up at 1 or 3pm and sometimes didnt even know what day it was.

For 99% of te world that's how it works...unless like OP just stated...you got a good settlement or won the lotto.....I can't think of any otherwise you can have responsabilities and no job....ya try real hard...
I'll say it again.... MUST BE NICE.

YOU SOUND MAD KSTEEZY

Yo this thread was not "what do you do on your days off?"

It was "what do you goons with no job or purpose do while the rest of us work?"

Get it right

Back
Top Bottom