What do my slimes with no day to day job/school do all day?

OP probably trolling, but I have summers off since I work at a school and I spend my days getting money. Most you dudes need to get your hustle up, yall the ones who sound like bums thinking working for someone at a 9-5 makes you better than anyone. If you aint trolling OP do what you do, if you can maintain don't listen to these clowns.

Some people rather punch a clock, and you'd rather punch a brick. I feel you.

^^^ 20 years from now your going to be upset that while you were busy making money your friends were out making memories. its one thing to work 5 days a week but some dudes are addicted too making money that they end up having no social life

Some people rather punch a clock, and you'd rather punch a brick. I feel you.
Lol there's plenty of ways to make money on this earth. I won't front like I never gone that route, but I'm past that. Yesterday I found a way to turn 1400 into 15200 profit in a year, all legal. Today I woke up right back to looking into more opportunities to get some paper. Freedom can bring you to some lovely places

Were u raped at 15? Or mistaken identity by law enforcement and u sued the law enforcement ?

Lol there's plenty of ways to make money on this earth. I won't front like I never gone that route, but I'm past that. Yesterday I found a way to turn 1400 into 15200 profit in a year, all legal. Today I woke up right back to looking into more opportunities to get some paper. Freedom can bring you to some lovely places
PM. THAT KINDA OF RETURN TAKES ME BACK TO MY RATCHET DAYS

I'm pretty sure OP has been banned from buying from NDC because he's been able to purchase every release.

Yo OP, just try n take some classes at your local cc. Take a few here and there and find out what you want to study then go n grind for it or just do some traveling and explore. Don't chill too much. Progress everyday

Back
Top Bottom