What did you do for your 21st birthday?

Yo NT! I'm turnin 21 in a couple of weeks and i just wanna hear some ideas on what ya'll did. I'm one of the first out of my friends to turn 21 so idk what to do.
BTW i'm in san diego.

Yo NT! I'm turnin 21 in a couple of weeks and i just wanna hear some ideas on what ya'll did. I'm one of the first out of my friends to turn 21 so idk what to do.
BTW i'm in san diego.

threw a house party, got wasted, blacked out, and didn't want to be within 5 feet of another alcoholic beverage for a week. As long as you have fun on your 21st I think that's all that matters since you most likely won't remember much anyway.

threw a house party, got wasted, blacked out, and didn't want to be within 5 feet of another alcoholic beverage for a week. As long as you have fun on your 21st I think that's all that matters since you most likely won't remember much anyway.

I was kinda in the same situation last year when I turned 21.
Simple though, have friends pitch in some cash, buy good drinks, get some girls over, throw a little kick back & show them ladies how old you are
pimp.gif

I was kinda in the same situation last year when I turned 21.
Simple though, have friends pitch in some cash, buy good drinks, get some girls over, throw a little kick back & show them ladies how old you are
pimp.gif

my 21st is in like 6 months  
tired.gif

but im pretty sure im just gonna end up going to 6th street in ATX

tired.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

tired.gif

Do you happen to goto Tx State? lol

Originally Posted by do work son

tired.gif

Do you happen to goto Tx State? lol

Did the Vegas thing with some family and friends.

-Vegas clubbing/club hopping
pimp.gif

-Vegas strip club
pimp.gif

-Vegas limo ride down the strip
pimp.gif

-Vegas hangover
sick.gif
sick.gif

unlike most NTers, this was probably my first true time getting so done I don't remember half the stuff that happened that night, not usually a drinker but it was definitely an experience I'm glad I didn't pass on.

Did the Vegas thing with some family and friends.

-Vegas clubbing/club hopping
pimp.gif

-Vegas strip club
pimp.gif

-Vegas limo ride down the strip
pimp.gif

-Vegas hangover
sick.gif
sick.gif

unlike most NTers, this was probably my first true time getting so done I don't remember half the stuff that happened that night, not usually a drinker but it was definitely an experience I'm glad I didn't pass on.

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

LAS VEGAS!!!! Hope you have a couple buddies who are 21.
vegas was my first idea. but since im in a tight spot with my money, it aint even worth it if theres only 3 of us thats 21. i figure vegas would empty out my pockets.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

LAS VEGAS!!!! Hope you have a couple buddies who are 21.
vegas was my first idea. but since im in a tight spot with my money, it aint even worth it if theres only 3 of us thats 21. i figure vegas would empty out my pockets.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom