What did you do for your 21st birthday?

About two hours before midnight we pounded sake bombs with random chicks & our server, who were all out of it by the time we got done. Went to a bar around 11, I was the only underage one, & the only one who didnt get ID'ed
pimp.gif

After that it was some more bar hopping, getting it on with this chick, & a blur.

(after that day it was bars or drinking all day for a week straight)

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by 216301baller

how much did yall spend on your trips to vegas?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mine is coming up as well....pisces stand up........I won't be drinking though, so many people around my age group put so much thrill into drinking.....that I think i'll just not partake in such events....most people i know where drinking way before 21 anyway......I haven't touched one bottle yet.

21st bday on march 13th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
21st birthday on the 21st of February
pimp.gif

My cousins are taking me to Vegas since it's an ongoing tradition for whoever is about to turn 21. This will be my first time ever going to Vegas and pretty excited about it. I expect to be drunk the whole time we're there though.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by 216301baller

how much did yall spend on your trips to vegas?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mine is coming up as well....pisces stand up........I won't be drinking though, so many people around my age group put so much thrill into drinking.....that I think i'll just not partake in such events....most people i know where drinking way before 21 anyway......I haven't touched one bottle yet.

21st bday on march 13th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
21st birthday on the 21st of February
pimp.gif

My cousins are taking me to Vegas since it's an ongoing tradition for whoever is about to turn 21. This will be my first time ever going to Vegas and pretty excited about it. I expect to be drunk the whole time we're there though.

Back
Top Bottom