What did you do for your 21st birthday?

Went to Las Vegas and I got a 2 bedroom suite at the palms place.. the rest is history
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
smile.gif
Good times. 

Nothing major hit the club once but mostly just chilled with with friends and my neighbor, his whole goal for that weekend was to make me pass out
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing major hit the club once but mostly just chilled with with friends and my neighbor, his whole goal for that weekend was to make me pass out
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

went to the strip club. Got drunk. passed out

smashed my GF at the time at her spot. Smashed. Completely. Straight obliterated the +%##!.
laugh.gif

still miss her
30t6p3b.gif

went to the strip club. Got drunk. passed out

smashed my GF at the time at her spot. Smashed. Completely. Straight obliterated the +%##!.
laugh.gif

still miss her
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

how much did yall spend on your trips to vegas?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mine is coming up as well....pisces stand up........I won't be drinking though, so many people around my age group put so much thrill into drinking.....that I think i'll just not partake in such events....most people i know where drinking way before 21 anyway......I haven't touched one bottle yet.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mine is coming up as well....pisces stand up........I won't be drinking though, so many people around my age group put so much thrill into drinking.....that I think i'll just not partake in such events....most people i know where drinking way before 21 anyway......I haven't touched one bottle yet.

i was in mexico...like all my other birthdays

started drinking around 6, passed out around 1-2 while everyone continued to party till 5
laugh.gif

i was in mexico...like all my other birthdays

started drinking around 6, passed out around 1-2 while everyone continued to party till 5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Apart from the room cost
$300 to gamble and stuff..... and I still felt I needed MORE money so I would say one needs 1K to live it up in Vegas just little

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Apart from the room cost
$300 to gamble and stuff..... and I still felt I needed MORE money so I would say one needs 1K to live it up in Vegas just little

WENT TO A BUNCH OF CLUBS OUT HERE IN GERMANY WITH MY DUDES....GOT ME DUMB DRUNK
laugh.gif
...COULDNT EVEN SMASH NOTHING THAT NIGHT HAD TO GET SOME THE DAY AFTER...GOOD TIMES THO
pimp.gif

WENT TO A BUNCH OF CLUBS OUT HERE IN GERMANY WITH MY DUDES....GOT ME DUMB DRUNK
laugh.gif
...COULDNT EVEN SMASH NOTHING THAT NIGHT HAD TO GET SOME THE DAY AFTER...GOOD TIMES THO
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

21st bday on march 13th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

21st bday on march 13th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

went to class
went out to eat/ started to drink
went to my dorm started to drink some more
went to the club and drink more
came back to the dorm +##+*+ up and throwing up

went to class
went out to eat/ started to drink
went to my dorm started to drink some more